Trainer Search

Markus46

Reaction score
Hello
there is a new version of the game, the 1.4.4.1 with a new band
Can you please update the trainer please ? the last doesn't work anymore.
Thanks
ps : sorry for my english, i'am french

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Works trainer 1.4.4.1 with newest version of game include DLC Undead?

321123war123

Reaction score
Also looking for updated version of Mordheim: city of the damned trainer. Could you please update this for 1.4.4.4 version?

Bayan Griffin

Reaction score
The 1.4.4.1 trainer works with 1.4.4.4 with all DLC - i play as undead and use all 6 cheats.
Just alt+tab while in game and actually make sure the trainer is activating - may have to try a few times but if it freezes just leave it, its just loading.

321123war123

Reaction score
The 1.4.4.1 trainer works with 1.4.4.4 with all DLC - i play as undead and use all 6 cheats.
Just alt+tab while in game and actually make sure the trainer is activating - may have to try a few times but if it freezes just leave it, its just loading.

Mine is not working. When i try to use options, it plings, but nothing is activating. Mainly been trying infinite health.
When in battle, pressing f1 it takes about 5-10 sec to hear a pling but my units take damage normally.

321123war123

Reaction score
Tried with new warband. money option works fine and i can hear "cheat actvated" sound. But when trying to use infinite health option, theres only pling sound after 15-30 secs and nothing is activating? Can you please update trainer?

ThePieKing1

Reaction score
The trainer works, health cheat is used in battle asfar as ive noticed. BUT dont know if its just me or if it for more people but the health cheat also affects the enemy's...

skramel

Reaction score
The trainer works, health cheat is used in battle asfar as ive noticed. BUT dont know if its just me or if it for more people but the health cheat also affects the enemy's...
Yeap, me too. Endless battle