Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
at least MaF have add the god mode option :p (i see table for this one, but no god mode on them)

going to try with 1342 see if this 1341 trainer still work (i will only use god mode anyway, the most important for me)

kanggg

Reaction score
OK. Just to clarify - your game version is 1.3.4.2?

alpalia

Reaction score
game version 1342 here

every option work .. everything. i activate most of option in main menu and the gold option on the store menu. all work; thanks MaF

Hazirras

Reaction score
the god mode works on both I think from playing it

EDIT: Your team and the other team that is

kanggg

Reaction score
So it's broken. That's just great. Thank you for the info.

alpalia

Reaction score
the god mode works on both I think from playing it

EDIT: Your team and the other team that is
not if you actiavte the god mod in main menu. the ennemy team is affected if you actiavete the cheat ingame during fight. but activating the cheat on main menu before starting anything make only your team immortal

Hazirras

Reaction score
not if you actiavte the god mod in main menu. the ennemy team is affected if you actiavete the cheat ingame during fight. but activating the cheat on main menu before starting anything make only your team immortal

Thank you thats a great help :)

does the same thing apply with super stats?

kanggg

Reaction score
Thank you, alpalia! Look like I'll be playing this game after all.

alpalia

Reaction score
Thank you thats a great help :)

does the same thing apply with super stats?
ev n if it work correctly (only affect your units, most specifically your boss) . i absolutly not recommend using this cheat.
it sometime totally mess up the game by completly ****** up the final board (success board at end) putting stats infos and exp everywhere on the screen and you cant do anything or clic anywhere, the screen is completly wrong.
so , yeah, this chaet work good, just for you (not ennemy) but still, get ready to get an score tab completly messed up sometime

L

logmeinplease

Godmode doesn't work in the main menu for me on v 1.3.4.1,
only during fights which turns both teams immortal and thus making it pointless.

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
I activate Godmode during the battle load screen before clicking to start the battle, it works for me that way. As for Super Stats, it sometimes messes up the window, deactivate it as your units celebrate winning and it shouldn't do it, it hasn't since I started doing that anyway.

L

logmeinplease

I activate Godmode during the battle load screen before clicking to start the battle, it works for me that way. As for Super Stats, it sometimes messes up the window, deactivate it as your units celebrate winning and it shouldn't do it, it hasn't since I started doing that anyway.
Are you sure the enemies' health doesn't refresh every new round? Cause that's what's happening to me.
Unless I gang up like 3 to one and kill enemies in a single turn they just heal every round.
I did use the cheat during the loading screen as well.

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
Are you sure the enemies' health doesn't refresh every new round? Cause that's what's happening to me.
Unless I gang up like 3 to one and kill enemies in a single turn they just heal every round.
I did use the cheat during the loading screen as well.

It's possible it refreshes, I use super stats so they don't last to see if they heal.

Herve Glandu

Reaction score
I can open the 1.2.4.4 but only gold and shards works (on shop).
I can't open the 1.3.4.1 ( => windows can't find the specified path.... )
If someone could help me please.
Thx a lot.