Trainer Search

nhaluss

Reaction score
Ive been noticing that when I play with the infinite health on, instead of my units having unlimited HP, they take a single point of damage and die.

Not sure if this is something everyone is experiencing or just me.

Pisarro69

Reaction score
so how is it working this infinite health - i got 3 hits normaly with no health loose usualy - than 1 hit taking whole of my hp and im dead. sometimes just 1 hit kills me so wtf with this ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Please dont use hp cheat for now ,I'm on break for the holidays and will be back to making and updating trainers on 26th , This game is top priority when i get back though.

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Please dont use hp cheat for now ,I'm on break for the holidays and will be back to making and updating trainers on 26th , This game is top priority when i get back though.
Ok, that's fair enough, it's just nice to have some confirmation.

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
I haven't got to try the cheats out really, except for the money one. What does the super stats and weak enemy cheats do?

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Should we be getting an update soon? You said you would be working on trainers again on the 26th.

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
It feels like an eternity has gone by, was kind of hoping this was gonna get updated before January.

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
You're online so much, I don't see the reason why you respond so little, if this game is a priority, what else are you doing when you're online?

Dece

Master Donor
Reaction score
You're online so much, I don't see the reason why you respond so little, if this game is a priority, what else are you doing when you're online?

Come on man, show MAF some respect, don't forget he's giving away free trainers and treating him like your employee is not the best way to thank him.

I mean, try to do one trainer by yourself and you will see how awesome his work is, I've been trying for hours and all I have is freezing or setting the amount of money and magic stone and still no way of finding a generic solution for HP (works only for one character at a time and doesn't prevent light injuries and sometimes crashes the game)

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Come on man, show MAF some respect, don't forget he's giving away free trainers and treating him like your employee is not the best way to thank him.

I mean, try to do one trainer by yourself and you will see how awesome his work is, I've been trying for hours and all I have is freezing or setting the amount of money and magic stone and still no way of finding a generic solution for HP (works only for one character at a time and doesn't prevent light injuries and sometimes crashes the game)
I have yet to even use a working trainer for this game, I will admit that he has done quite a good job with other trainers by the looks of it, but it seems this is getting an update every month or so, it seems as if the trainers are getting broken far faster than they are getting fixed. I haven't been here for too long, but long enough to tell that this is starting to take a bit too long.