Trainer Search

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
quite bogg , there is lot of trainers how need to be fixed.
MAF thanks for your job.
"there is lot of trainers how need to be fixed"
First off, what? Second, he said before that this trainer was "top priority" so bringing up other trainers is invalid.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Alright i now will do this game 100% , Anything else besides HP bug? .

eaeanidu

Reaction score
MAF Super Stats Don't Seem To Do anything at all
And I'd Really Like it if you could Look into adding Infinite Wyrdstone or Super XP gain, Please? Love you MAF you make some of the best trainers!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
MAF Super Stats Don't Seem To Do anything at all
And I'd Really Like it if you could Look into adding Infinite Wyrdstone or Super XP gain, Please? Love you MAF you make some of the best trainers!
Fixed health and fixed stats will check out wyrdstone now.

Dece

Master Donor
Reaction score
If you need help I could find you pointers for the 2 of the 3 kinds of wyrdstone, already set them over 9000 in one of my savegames, I just don't have enough of the big ones to find them

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added, Any problems let me know .

Babarei

Reaction score
Hi MAF, and thanks ! :)

The only bug i've encounter is the health. Everyone have infinite health.
Every turn, each damaged character are filled up with 1k hp.

eaeanidu

Reaction score
Don't know how to explain this but after Battle If Super Stats and health Is On, Some Well.......Weird stuff pops up.....I can't Really Explain it cause just so much Weird stuff in on Screen, And I'm Pretty sure a Saw a Joker Quote ....

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Don't know how to explain this but after Battle If Super Stats and health Is On, Some Well.......Weird stuff pops up.....I can't Really Explain it cause just so much Weird stuff in on Screen, And I'm Pretty sure a Saw a Joker Quote ....
I think I know what screen you're talking about I think it's just super stats that does it.

eaeanidu

Reaction score
Yeah it's just Super Stats But it doesn't do that if you turn it off after you win, Like, When your guys Cheer You can turn it off and it wont freak out.

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Kinda wish there was an xp cheat, even with doing deadly missions in a matter of minutes it's still a ***** to level your warband.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
f1 freece the enemy hp too (sry for bad english)

I think I know what screen you're talking about I think it's just super stats that does it.

Yeah it's just Super Stats But it doesn't do that if you turn it off after you win, Like, When your guys Cheer You can turn it off and it wont freak out.

Kinda wish there was an xp cheat, even with doing deadly missions in a matter of minutes it's still a b***h to level your warband.

Trainer updated again , Address bug issue after finishing a battle shouldn't cause any problems now , Fixed HP cheat to not effect enemy ,Any more problems let me know .

eaeanidu

Reaction score
Just saw this but super stats doesn't seem to do anything for ranged weapons?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Just saw this but super stats doesn't seem to do anything for ranged weapons?
I kinda had to remove some stuff to get it to stop causing a problem ,I may add these on next update .

Dece

Master Donor
Reaction score
Two things I noticed:
-Health still work on enemy warband, they are full at each new round
-If Health and Super Stats are on, the reward screen after completing the mission is stuck almost every time (don't know if it's because the two are activated but since it's the only two I use, I thought it could be related) but if you just quit and relaunch the game you'll still have won and get the reward.

And on a sidenote, you may add on your notice that if you play a character BEFORE activating the super stats, he will not have all the super stats (no ultra damages, no super dodge ...)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Two things I noticed:
-Health still work on enemy warband, they are full at each new round
-If Health and Super Stats are on, the reward screen after completing the mission is stuck almost every time (don't know if it's because the two are activated but since it's the only two I use, I thought it could be related) but if you just quit and relaunch the game you'll still have won and get the reward.

And on a sidenote, you may add on your notice that if you play a character BEFORE activating the super stats, he will not have all the super stats (no ultra damages, no super dodge ...)
You got the trainer i updated 45 minutes ago ? .