Trainer Search

Garenrot

Reaction score
Well. At that rate, probably I should try to hack it by myself.

superkiki609

Reaction score
Well though the trainer infinite health finnally work for me, it also gives the ennemy infinite health, fix please ?

superkiki609

Reaction score
It's 1.2.4.6 and I just realised the trainer I have is for 1.2.4.4, so yeah an update is required.

kanggg

Reaction score
That's not good. I wanted to finally play this game, but if the trainer is not working with the newest game version, then I will have to wait for another trainer update. Hopefully soon.
superkiki609, did you use the 1.2.4.4 trainer with game version 1.2.4.4?

superkiki609

Reaction score
Nope sorry, I just tried yesterday with 1.2.4.6 and I don't have the version before that one. Though I think the inf health would work without giving the ennemies inf health. Though all of the options work fine.

kanggg

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I guess I'll just wait and see, if MAF finds time to update his trainer.

Moristar

Reaction score
Greetings MrAntifun,

I have used and enjoyed your website and trainers for many years (though I only actually registered a year and a bit ago) and if I had the money to I would gladly donate to keep your cause going, oh well maybe in the future. The reason for my first message on this forum is a request to update the Mordheim trainer. I am a hardcore Warhammer fan (which Mordheim, if you don't know, is part of their gaming world), I went to play it about two weeks ago only to find you had updated the trainer right before they updated. I have been checking the website nearly everyday since in hopes of an update but so far no luck (I am guessing since you just updated it you may not know that they updated the game not long after going from 1.2.4.4 to 1.2.4.6). Anyway, I am hoping that you will be able to get an updated one out as soon as you can as I am sure you are likely very busy with other trainers, possibly a job, and the chaos life brings (my main issue is the health feature, it heals both myself and my enemies). I am really looking forward to Total War: Warhammer, it is the game I have been wanting for about 15 years because of my great love of Total War and Warhammer, and watching all the trailers, previews, and updates make me keep wanting to play it and/or Mordheim. I am also hoping you will be able to provide a trainer for that game as well as soon as you can after it comes out on May 24, ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY! Sorry, just really excited. To end my rambling I will once again thank you for all the great trainers and almost always updating the trainer within a few days of the game updating (at least in my experience), you are truly a talented and dedicated person.

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
At the end of the match it crashes the game not sure why only when i use the trainer tho

Ramdhana

Reaction score
F1 - both
F2 - work
F3 - didnt work
F4 - work
F5 - work
F6 - work
the game is so hard lol

adramelch

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
Any progress on the trainer? The game is pretty much unplayable without hp cheat. Seriously I hate steam SO MUCH for updating my stuff without my permission and with no way to block it!

kanggg

Reaction score
crazyrat621 is a donor. Maybe he could use the chat to ask MAF for a trainer update?