Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr.AntiFun, does it means it's just more hard to make a trainer or that we risk more than before to get banned? Maybe a silly question but I'm ignorant on the subject.
Its more work to do the trainer , While i think Cheats should be undetected when you use a trainer you use it at your own risk .

deltaquad

Reaction score
Unfortunatly I must say that the trainer make the game crash a lot, for me at least. I can do AI Battle pretty good with minor crashes, but in Tower of Time the crashes are 100% with just the health cheat on, and with just the trainer activated w/o any cheat on also. Sometimes it even make my pc lose the video connection (the monitor shuts down!), it happens only with the trainer activated (even w/o cheats activated) in ToT. It seems to go often out of memory and i got 16GB. W/o the trainer the game goes smooth as always with some occasinal crash...more often than before with the latest patch. It seems their anti-cheat striked stronger than we thought. I'm glad that I finished the gauntlet a couple of days ago. Game version 0.112-14. Maybe it's just me. None the less tnx for the trainer and all your hard work Mr.AntiFun.

Last edited:

unforgivens

Reaction score
is any chance cheat for unlock Shao Khan?
:):););):):)
Thanks for Trainer you made;);)

XxVetisxX

Reaction score
Would be really happy to see the f5 up and working again. Sad to see the krypt stuff gone from the new version but happy they still took the time to update the trainer. I've tried for many many hours now to get the exe patched to allow CE but no dice, this is kind of the only option I have x)

j03tv

Reaction score
Weak Opponents does not work and Free Krypt Chests was removed. Any posbility to get those back and working or did they find out and make a fix for it?

unforgivens

Reaction score
Would be really happy to see the f5 up and working again. Sad to see the krypt stuff gone from the new version but happy they still took the time to update the trainer. I've tried for many many hours now to get the exe patched to allow CE but no dice, this is kind of the only option I have x)
I finished story mode but did not unlock shao khan please fix free chest krypt

lolos69

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Mortal Kombat 11 V1.00 Trainer +7
Mortal Kombat 11 V1.02 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Attack Meter
  3. Inf.Defense Meter
  4. Weak Opponents
  5. Inf.Fatal Attacks
  6. Freeze Timer
  7. Free Krypt Chests
the trainer wont work because of the latest update...:(

SadNess1706

Reaction score
Its more work to do the trainer , While i think Cheats should be undetected when you use a trainer you use it at your own risk .
According from here, is it easy to make the Free Krypt Chest, also increase more Koins? This is the way we can disable the AntiCheat.

heartssss

Reaction score
it won't work, whenever I press F1 or any other one, it doesn't turn red or say "trainer activated."

diecast88

Reaction score
I believe it will take some time compared to before he mentioned the updates are a little harder now.

botithebunny

Reaction score
Would it be possible to provide a version where the free kyrpt can give you more than 1000? I personally don't care if I get banned, I just want to unlock the maskless feature and im trying to farm coins but its really exhausting and already losing interest in the game. I just want the maskless for some videos and as long as i can get the footage I'll be pretty much done with the game anyway. I mean, if it doesn't cause any trouble for you.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I must say that the trainer make the game crash a lot, for me at least. I can do AI Battle pretty good with minor crashes, but in Tower of Time the crashes are 100% with just the health cheat on, and with just the trainer activated w/o any cheat on also. Sometimes it even make my pc lose the video connection (the monitor shuts down!), it happens only with the trainer activated (even w/o cheats activated) in ToT. It seems to go often out of memory and i got 16GB. W/o the trainer the game goes smooth as always with some occasinal crash...more often than before with the latest patch. It seems their anti-cheat striked stronger than we thought. I'm glad that I finished the gauntlet a couple of days ago. Game version 0.112-14. Maybe it's just me. None the less tnx for the trainer and all your hard work Mr.AntiFun.
Why in the new version there is no point "Free Krypt Chests" ?
Weak opponents not working :(
is any chance cheat for unlock Shao Khan?
:):););):):)
Thanks for Trainer you made;);)
weak oppoints not working btw on the new patch
Weak Opponents does not work and Free Krypt Chests was removed. Any posbility to get those back and working or did they find out and make a fix for it?
I finished story mode but did not unlock shao khan please fix free chest krypt
the trainer wont work because of the latest update...:(
According from here, is it easy to make the Free Krypt Chest, also increase more Koins? This is the way we can disable the AntiCheat.
it won't work, whenever I press F1 or any other one, it doesn't turn red or say "trainer activated."
trainer with free krypt chest keep crashing now a fix please
I believe it will take some time compared to before he mentioned the updates are a little harder now.
Would it be possible to provide a version where the free kyrpt can give you more than 1000? I personally don't care if I get banned, I just want to unlock the maskless feature and im trying to farm coins but its really exhausting and already losing interest in the game. I just want the maskless for some videos and as long as i can get the footage I'll be pretty much done with the game anyway. I mean, if it doesn't cause any trouble for you.
New trainer added ,Brought Krypt cheat back and added it to the editor so you can set the value .

Also a video is included with cheat demonstration for krypt .