Trainer Search

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
*EDIT*: As of the Shang Tsung introductory patch, all except the Freeze Timer works; some chests remain unaffected by the free krypt chests option however.

Last edited:

Silasmfg

Reaction score
is it possible to make a unlock all? because i think i m too bad in the new kombat league to get all items....

Thehmph1

Reaction score
is it possible to make a unlock all? because i think i m too bad in the new kombat league to get all items....

This has been the most requested code that EVERYONE has been asking for since the game released, but as of now there is no real way to unlock everything except using some of the codes to beat Towers of Time easier and to have enough koins to unlock the krypt chests one at a time.

xxarbyx

Reaction score
So I was using the free chest cheat and now I have negative koins is there any way to fix this?

Gamerknight101

Reaction score
Thanks for your work. I wonder if it'll be safe to use the Free Krypt Chest one...

Don't use the 999999999 option more than 10 times. I did, and it reset my money to 0, claims it's 0, and fights give me 0 money. So now my game is broken. Don't break yours.

Gamerknight101

Reaction score
Ok, I used the Free chests on 99999999 a few times until, I guess, I hit 1 billion koins, and then the game reset my koins to 0, and won't let me get anymore. I don't know how to fix this, can anyone help? I don't want to have wasted $80.

madican

Reaction score
Yeah boy Devs of this game maded hardable to hÀckÎng

DogiLp

Reaction score
My coins are stucked at 0...
I set the chest value to -999,999,999 and it has just set itself to 0.
I can open chests only with trainer and I can't get any coins from anything. Fights, lvling up, etc.
Please, any help? :'/

DogiLp

Reaction score
Ok, I used the Free chests on 99999999 a few times until, I guess, I hit 1 billion koins, and then the game reset my koins to 0, and won't let me get anymore. I don't know how to fix this, can anyone help? I don't want to have wasted $80.
Did you fix it?
If yes, how?
I have the same problem... Does this limit us at something?

DogiLp

Reaction score
Its more work to do the trainer , While i think Cheats should be undetected when you use a trainer you use it at your own risk .
My coins are stuck at 0,because of using the 999,999,999 value option... Is there any fix? :'/

scodavis

Reaction score
Confirmed - neither the MrAntiFun nor WeMod built-in trainers work for this game. When you turn a trainer on, it is immediately turned back off.