Trainer Search

twotonedearly

Reaction score
any chance of a trainer for mortal kombat x?

already I can think of two options for it Infinite health p1 and infinite x-ray meter p1

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game crashes for me on steam, No idea why .

blakey706

Reaction score
The game crashes for me on steam, No idea why .

i think its some sort of new way of pre-loading, you can play the basics while the main game downloads but they f****d the entire thing up, releasing it too early for the rest to download and the content they did let you play is that screwed it doesn't even work lol

i think it will fully unlock around 5-6PM UK time but even then with how the game is now they might need a day 1 patch lol.

Anthony Vu

Reaction score
the game is now can fully loaded :D waiting for your awesome trainer on this game soon :)

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
They fixed the crashing for now but still have story greyed out. Good thing krypt is open, maybe you can do a code for coins. ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ya downloading files atm , Total size is like 32GB so i will work on the trainer tomorrow since it is already 12 am here .

Reaction score
Just as a note: if for some reason you come back to it and find it isn't working for whatever reason. MK:X is Steam's first attempt at "streaming" game files for install. It failed pretty horrendously (why they'd use a AAA title to test it is beyond me).

As it stands, the workaround for it not downloading the files like it's supposed to is to click Mortal Kombat X on your library and just below the achievements bar you should see something like 29 files listed under "DLC" with check marks next to them to install. Check every single one of those if they're not. That will force steam to download them (they're not actually DLC, but game files needed for the thing to work).

That will get you at least to the main menu, where you'll find (if you're like me) you can do nothing except single fight and training mode. Although, access to the Krypt is available- and that would likely be the primary area a trainer would be useful in (unlimited koins). Either way, cheers.

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
For some reason, my copy of the game came with some free Easy Fatality uses (this is the DLC that makes fatalities two button inputs and has been making a lot of people mad). The thing is, I only got to use it three times - I would LOVE if we could extend this use to infinite. I know that it's an unlockable item in the Crypt but there has to be some way to make it easy.

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
Found it! Easy fatalities are called "Fatality Coins", which you get through the Krypt. Another particular site for trainers has an infinite fatality coins option, and I'd love to see it in this trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Mr. AF - I would second this, but would also add that a trainer for MORE/INF KOINS (for the Krypt) would be useful.
Before i finish up on the trainer ,Does the player start playing as player #2 ? , Because the cheats i have done so far are mostly for the player #1 meaning the guy on the left when starting a match , Should i do cheats for #2 too? , Or does the human player always start on the left.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Before i finish up on the trainer ,Does the player start playing as player #2 ? , Because the cheats i have done so far are mostly for the player #1 meaning the guy on the left when starting a match , Should i do cheats for #2 too? , Or does the human player always start on the left.
Pretty much all of story mode starts on Player 1's side, and all other types outside of online and some challenges follow the same vein.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Pretty much all of story mode starts on Player 1's side, and all other types outside of online and some challenges follow the same vein.
Alright , So i will just make the cheats such as inf.health and other stuff only effect the player on the left , #1 player.

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
Alright , So i will just make the cheats such as inf.health and other stuff only effect the player on the left , #1 player.

Yes! If you could do this and give the Infinite Fatality Koins for easy fatalities, that would be amazing!

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Is that really needed? Fatalities aren't hard to perform. Just Curious.

domjay

Reaction score
for a lot of people fatalities are hard to perform. Thats why the easy fatality option popped up in this game, as per customer demand.

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes, infinite Fatality Coins would be nice. You can always decide yourself not to use.

Zeusz1200000

Reaction score
Infinity koins please,because I finish the campaign an I get only 59 thousand of koins

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes, infinite Fatality Coins would be nice. You can always decide yourself not to use.
I just came back from work and i will finish up on the trainer now , How to use the fatality coins in game ?, These are the skull like coins correct?.