Trainer Search

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
I just came back from work and i will finish up on the trainer now , How to use the fatality coins in game ?, These are the skull like coins correct?.

Yes, those are the red skull coins! You earn them in the Krypt, I believe the game starts you off with three coins from a fresh install. You use them by basically holding a trigger and hitting a button when fatality time hits if you have one.

Fritzerier

Reaction score
A cheat in the trainer for inf. coins would be wonderful. Thanks to a day one patch which severely cut how many coins you can get making getting unlockables much harder. You would be a patron saint if you found a way to get around that. Thank you!

Reaction score
Yes, "Easy Fatalities" are enabled via the black coin with the red skull. The amount you have determines the amount of times you can use an "easy fatality".

Krypt koins, however, are different. They're part of the "maze" style side-game and enable you to unlock new content like fatalities and concept art etc. I believe those are the gold dragon coins.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes, "Easy Fatalities" are enabled via the black coin with the red skull. The amount you have determines the amount of times you can use an "easy fatality".

Krypt koins, however, are different. They're part of the "maze" style side-game and enable you to unlock new content like fatalities and concept art etc. I believe those are the gold dragon coins.
Alright , I got Kyrpt Koins and Fatality Koins , Now there is one left looks like two arrow heads to the right in between the two, Any idea what it is called or what it is used for ?.

Reaction score
That's the skip coin- it allows you to skip fights you don't want to do.

I have yet to try towers or the story (just got back from work myself). The skip coins should work on the story mode but may also be used on the towers mode (anyone with experience in the latter can feel free to correct me).

[EDIT]

Definitely for skipping fights, not sure what all modes they work in (outside single player). Shouldn't really matter since you're modifying the quantity of the coins.

Last edited:

Spike74545

Reaction score
MrAntiFun i hope you work on the GTA Trainer too Today. Wanted Level no Car Damage ect. :D

Ayan63

Reaction score
Bro U just keep faith in urself and onething we believe that u will make one awesome trainer.:)

Nickatto

Reaction score
The infinite koins cheat doesnt work in just makes the game freeze

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
You need to press the button again. Shut down MK X. Then restart or perhaps win some new coins. After that it should work.