Trainer Search

MoonlitKaiser

Reaction score
its still not activating anything, it just makes a windows sound and nothing activates?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Im running the program and every time i hit f1 or any of the buttons it makes a windows noise, nothing glows red and i don't hear cheat activated noise
you have to run the trainer as an admin procedure. Do this by right clicking on the trainer, Then properties then in the 2nd tab you can check run as admin save and close that option and the trainer. run the trainer again and it would function as intended. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks.

MoonlitKaiser

Reaction score
here i recorded what my troubles are, if you could review and maybe help me figure out the problem thanks in advance

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
here i recorded what my troubles are, if you could review and maybe help me figure out the problem thanks in advance

did you close-minimize this website after it loaded do not have any websites or even folders open minimize them before activating the trainer

Last edited:

Dynov

Reaction score
The green border around the trainer usually means it's being ran sandboxed, at least i had that issue and then set it to run as administrator.

MoonlitKaiser

Reaction score
i closed all windows and still the same, i then tried to run as admin and i still have that green border and no indication of the cheat activating.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i closed all windows and still the same, i then tried to run as admin and i still have that green border and no indication of the cheat activating.

what happens if you uncheck run as admin on the trainer
i am the admin of my pc i do not go and and check run as admin in the trainers thats me not saying some might not have too .
again i am not a tech guru and i do not own this game to try and recreate your problem then solve it .
allso where did you buy the game just incase it could be a issue .
MAF will probably not be on for 6+ hours but i will personally ask him to look at your video to see if he can think of a reason why

gambaa

Reaction score
Good job for the trainer, How to fix the F8 Infinite Money? It keep freeziing the game. Tried every solution posted in the last 4 pages with no avail.

Daan0106

Reaction score
Can't get infinite money to work either, tried a lot of variables but when properly activated it just ends up freezing the game until i either close the game or deactivate the option.

edit; got it to work, using the latest version of the trainer and the game, and some dumb luck i guess. Koin amount decreasing after purchase in krypt.

Last edited:

Mofo

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset the Krypt Koin amount? Bring it to 0?

I failed with the "set minimum" by being stupid.

edit:

Think I figured it out. Managed to bring it to 0 by setting the minimum to 1.

Cheers.

Tweek37

Reaction score
Dam you work fast Mr Anti Fun....Awesome work once again! I got everything to work without any issues..Thanks! :D

hellryu

Reaction score
Hi guys I see some have the same issue that I had what I did was spam F8 a couple of times until it unfroze while it said "cheat activated" which worked I'm not sure if this will help but I got frustrated and that's what I did. By the way I see that not only I received inf krypt coins but my lvl maxed out I was wondering if there was a way to reset the lvl?

Thanks again Mr Anti Fun!

flghost

Reaction score
Running trainer as Admin. Still cannot get it to work. It reads that the game has started but that is all.

MoonlitKaiser

Reaction score
Ok i just figured out what was my problem, so i did everything right but usually when i play games i exit out of my anti virus completely. what i did was start my anti virus program again and started the game and the trainer and when prompted i hit the "allow" option and boom i was all set.

PREDATOR1121

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, is there a possibility of adding a feature that unlocks all the skins?