Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Very helpful. :) as soon as I updated the Krypt koin values it allowed me to view the factions page and lucky for me I was on the winning Faction. :) Thank you again for your efforts. We (the community here) greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

geese howard

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mortal Kombat X V1.00 Trainer +9
Mortal Kombat X V1.01 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Energy
  4. Inf.Xray
  5. Enemy No Xray
  6. Freeze Timer
  7. Inf.Krypt Koins
  8. Inf.Fatality Koins
  9. Inf.Skip Koins
  10. Switch Effect to Player #2
  11. Set Krypt Minimum Amount

Notice:
  • Activate Krypt cheat first then buy something "Spend some Krypt koins" then buy something again and you will see the effect
  • Switch effects to Player #2 should be use if you want the cheats like health , energy , xray to effect player #2 instead of Player #1 , Player #1 is the player with health bar on left and #2 is the player with health bar on right .
  • Before you can use the Set Minimum Krypt cheat you must first activate Inf.Krypt cheat then Set Minimum Krypt amount then buy something to get the new amount , Default amount is 999999999.

Works perfectly...thanks!

aux116

Reaction score
krypt koins freezes my game unless I deactivate it =\

JackLeFreak

Reaction score
Hmmm.... it seems, after new update today trainer works no more? Or is it just me....
After restart game and trainer, it works again :)

Last edited:

Rinswind

Reaction score
Hey there, trainer works great as usual :)

I was just wondering if it would at all be possible to add "Set Profile Level" and "Set Faction Level" boxes in the trainer. This would be a really amazing feature for when you want to switch factions and still gain all the level up rewards. The way the game works is by unlocking a new faction reward every 5 levels up till 50, so you can use this trainer feature to set your level to 4, 9, 14, 19, 24 etc etc so that you only need to gain 1 level for the next reward (setting it to 5 results in no reward gained, the game needs to see you actually level up to grant them).

I've already manually cheated both levels through cheat engine by changing my total experience (viewable in faction war page) instead of the level itself since I couldn't find a way to do that. So maybe the trainer feature could instead be something like "Mega XP" and "Mega FXP" that just lets you level insanely fast (couple matches to max) while still gaining the rewards.

gabrielspencer

Reaction score

I was just wondering if it would at all be possible to add "Set Profile Level" and "Set Faction Level" boxes in the trainer. This would be a really amazing feature for when you want to switch factions and still gain all the level up rewards. The way the game works is by unlocking a new faction reward every 5 levels up till 50, so you can use this trainer feature to set your level to 4, 9, 14, 19, 24 etc etc so that you only need to gain 1 level for the next reward (setting it to 5 results in no reward gained, the game needs to see you actually level up to grant them).

I've already manually cheated both levels through cheat engine by changing my total experience (viewable in faction war page) instead of the level itself since I couldn't find a way to do that. So maybe the trainer feature could instead be something like "Mega XP" and "Mega FXP" that just lets you level insanely fast (couple matches to max) while still gaining the rewards.
You Can Make A Trainer With This "Hacks"?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing that table? I've run into the same issue and also the max XP option is what has sorta messed up the faction options.

-Update: I decided to delete and start over. Thanks for your intel though. I would like to take a look at the table for reference. Thanks!

Last edited:

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Man for all your Cool Trainers!

I am having the same Koins "Freeze" issue with the latest update.
if you Tab + Alt from the game you can enable the option and then tab back to the game and trump the freeze issue. Let me know if that works for you. :)

Rinswind

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing that table? I've run into the same issue and also the max XP option is what has sorta messed up the faction options.

-Update: I decided to delete and start over. Thanks for your intel though. I would like to take a look at the table for reference. Thanks!

Hey there, well uh, sorry to disappoint but I'm no cheat engine wiz or anything ^^ Honestly my entire process was just opening Cheat Engine, doing a new search of my Experience or Faction Experience points from the Faction War Page, winning an offline match, searching for the new total number after the match, until it found the right one, I believe it was the ones at the top which start with a number 2 in the long list of addresses that all started with a 1. Then I just changed the number, say from 100,000 to 150,000 and went back and won another match, which then made my total experience 151,000 etc and it increased my level to the corresponding level of that total xp.

It was a ton of annoying slow work trying to find the exact amount of experience needed to be a tiny bit short of the reward milestones so that I only had to win a couple matches to level and earn them. I repeated that till I had all the rewards I wanted. That's why I would love for there to be a trainer option to make this process much easier and convenient whenever I switch factions.

Also to be clear a "Max XP" option wouldn't necessarily work for what we need it to do, if that's just to make you max level. We need one that increases how much XP you earn after you win a match so that the game actually registers you leveling to grant you the rewards.

Last edited:

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey there, well uh, sorry to disappoint but I'm no cheat engine wiz or anything ^^ Honestly my entire process was just opening Cheat Engine, doing a new search of my Experience or Faction Experience points from the Faction War Page, winning an offline match, searching for the new total number after the match, until it found the right one, I believe it was the ones at the top which start with a number 2 in the long list of addresses that all started with a 1. Then I just changed the number, say from 100,000 to 150,000 and went back and won another match, which then made my total experience 151,000 etc and it increased my level to the corresponding level of that total xp.

It was a ton of annoying slow work trying to find the exact amount of experience needed to be a tiny bit short of the reward milestones so that I only had to win a couple matches to level and earn them. I repeated that till I had all the rewards I wanted. That's why I would love for there to be a trainer option to make this process much easier and convenient whenever I switch factions.

Also to be clear a "Max XP" option wouldn't necessarily work for what we need it to do, if that's just to make you max level. We need one that increases how much XP you earn after you win a match so that the game actually registers you leveling to grant you the rewards.
Thank you. I decided to delete my save and start over. Thank you for the response though!

killeru

Reaction score
if you Tab + Alt from the game you can enable the option and then tab back to the game and trump the freeze issue. Let me know if that works for you. :)

Great Tipp man! It worked. After you enable it (from desktop after Alt+Tab) go back in the game in the Krypt and press F8 two times again (first it will deactivate and screen freeze then the second time it will activate and screen unfreeze) and after you buy something you'll get the 99999999 Koins.

Thanks!

Starbuster

Reaction score
does this trainer still link krpyt koins and Faction/Personal Level.

i need a way to just get koins and not changing anything on the rest

thanks for the trainer anyway :)

Last edited: