Trainer Search

C0untZone

Donor
Joined
Apr 14, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
8
Nice Trainer for MK-X and thanks you for your hard work. Everything works fine on my side.

Options:
  1. Inf.Health [✔]
  2. Fast Kill [✔]
  3. Inf.Energy [✔]
  4. Inf.Xray [✔]
  5. Enemy No Xray [✔]
  6. Freeze Timer [✔]
  7. Inf.Krypt Koins [✔]
  8. Inf.Fatality Koins [✔]
  9. Inf.Skip Koins [✔]
  10. Switch Effect to Player #2 [✔]
  11. Set Krypt Minimum Amount [[I'm not sure. I don't have test this Option.]]

[✔] = Worked / [x] = Didn't works

"Tested with Windows 10 64 bit" (( 16.04.2017 ))
 

Okay_Okay

New Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Cant activate the trainer anymore :( The Trainer doesnt respond and freezes. pls help
 

Epic Charizard

New Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Activates, Waits five minutes, activates all cheats except for add effect to player#2 and Instant Kill , Plays a tower, Skips and then quits game
Why does this happen? When I press Skip It just exits the game and I tried to not skip but it still happens. Please fix your trainer
 
Top