Trainer Search

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
Can confirm that the MAX PART IMPROVEMENT cheat does not work. All it does is remove the part from whatever improvement slot you gave it. Example: If the part was given for performance increase, then performance increase will increase but reliability wont and vice versa. Also it freezes the option to increase reliability if you improved performance and reliability remains the same and cannot be improved and vice versa.

Wrong

IT DOES

STOP turning the cheats OFF leave options activated, after the next race events have passed, everything will be 100%

LEAVE THE OPTIONS YOU WANT ON ON, do not keep turning them on and off, you dont need to.

Last edited:

thoas01

Reaction score
i don't know if it's supposed to work but when i try instant part design and i add for example a legendary thing it just takes 8 days?

Niveous

Reaction score
I have notice driver stats sometimes go down like %-1200 when some of the cheat are active using Motorsport Manager V1.0.11576 Trainer +9

mmfun.png

Gody001

Reaction score
i don't know if it's supposed to work but when i try instant part design and i add for example a legendary thing it just takes 8 days?

Yes. it only set the green Basic build time to zero. But be aware... there is no return if you use this. It is for ever. Even if you close the trainer you cant return to the old basic build time unless you start a new game/savegame.

Shubham Sarang

Reaction score
instant part design doesnt work if we start fitting parts beyond slot one...please take a look at it..thanks :)

pori gupta

Reaction score
Instant part design doesn't work and if your HQ is fully upgraded then it takes days to build parts instead weeks without the trainer so please look at it

pori gupta

Reaction score
It IS working as intended, read thru the previous posts.
you didn't get my post right I think, if your HQ is upgraded fully so you can make legendary parts then the parts making time takes are in days without any trainer instead of weeks as you have better HQ but the trainer supposed to do it instantly which is it not doing. It supposed to do the parts instantly as the HQ buildings does build/upgrade and by the way if you play as the ex engineer the the average parts automatically build instantly.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
materhi its trainer really hav a case sir..help...xcom2 also sir..a bug
on trainer

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
do mean the post that don`t turn off the cheat?
yes, that one and the other couple I made, just activate the cheats you want to have and then leave them activated and just play the game, they do work.
part research is not instant (only green, first generation parts are) but it does cut down the time it should take to makee them by a LOT.