Trainer Search

RobertFroslev

Reaction score
Trainer is not working at all with my game anymore.
Worked ok yesterday, a bit slow, but today it crashes all the time, why?

Numnutz

Reaction score
I usually dont use trainers - as I like to try to overcome the challenges.
But on this game I am looking for a way to make the Practice Sessions longer. Do you think it's something that can be done?
Just thinking about the ability to extend Practice Session with increments of 10 mins. or so. Havent found any trainer that can do that - yet.
Thx.
Btw. the trainer works great, good job.

Masterking99

Reaction score
Hello, i need your help.
Yesterday the Trainer worked well. Today i wanted to play again but trainer doesn´t work.
I started as admin.
everytime there is a "ping" in the background but the trainer does nothing.

what can i do?

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Instant part design not working?
No it isnt working..If u have a full upgraded HQ u can make parts in days instead of weeks. The green parts are in 0 days and the following parts takes everytime +1 day. We are waiting for MAF to fix the option for instant part design and maybe add some more options ^^

monberg

Reaction score
A update for the game is coming this week if you release a new trainer for that version any chance you could add more voting points?

thank you

SinStriker86

Reaction score
A update for the game is coming this week if you release a new trainer for that version any chance you could add more voting points?

thank you
yeah, and maye options for max stats for selected Driver/enganeer/mechanic and maybe perfect options for training would be great ^^

Mick81.rehardt

Reaction score
Great work MAF...

I have been searching for a trainer for the MAC. (Yes yes i know this is a PC forum). I found that if I use MAF trainer on my old PC (that can barely run the game) and implement the cheats it then saves in the steam cloud and my cheats are operational on my fast MAC version. Perfect....

2nd..ly... I find some of the requests on this forum mind boggling. How much cheating do you need???... I have used the money cheat... built all the buildings with upgrades... and each season i start with MAX condition just once. This gives the perfect edge and still allows you to actually PLAY the game.

Just my view... cheers