Trainer Search

pori gupta

Reaction score
Max Driver stats, Max Race Mechanic Stats, Max Designer Stats should be nice :)
you can get max driver/engineer or edit stats with cheat engine there is a table in cheat engine forum and thanx to "Digital_Max" he made that you can use that with maf trainer.

JoMHone

Reaction score
The Trainer from here isnt infected with a virus. Its a false AV positive, so dont worry ;)

I have some trainers that I downloaded from here and never had the issue. Just this one. I downloaded it few times and my anti-virus program kept deleted it and saying they detected virus.

I just wanted to head up with programmer and see if he can find the issue. I have no issue with V1.0.11576B Trainer +9.

RobertFroslev

Reaction score
This is really an on and off Trainer :(

Last couple of days it has worked with a looooong delay,
today not working.
It was the same with the old one before the update :((

Sporty

Reaction score
I cant seem to rollback the default days for Car Part Design. I closed the Trainer and run few days but still it shows -999 days.
pls help.
thank you for this awesome trainer.

Last edited:

SmilesLikeJoker

Reaction score
-Pause practice or qualifying with CE with two scans.
First scan - Set to Exact Value and Float. Switch to game and let the clock run for a few seconds then pause. Convert the clock to seconds (ie 19:55 = 1195 seconds). Do the first scan.
Go back to the game, unpause, and let the clock run for a few seconds then pause again. Convert the clock to seconds (ie 19:50 = 1190). Perform your next scan. You should only have two values left.
Select the one with the additional decimals ( ie 1190.00323442). Add it to the table and lock it. Done.

A couple of notes:
-It only lasts for your current gaming session. If you load or reload a save, you need to do it again. If you exit to the main menu and load your save, you'll need to do it again. If you exit the game and start it up again, you'll need to do it again. You can save normally.
-If you do the second scan and it only brings back one value, then undo the scan, run the clock for a few seconds, and then rescan. The one with the decimals could still be at the second above or below it depending on how fast you paused.

cashphy

Reaction score
i cant use the trainer . the trainer crash before i start using it . please help meeeee . pleezzzz

spotme2

Reaction score
Sorry to say this but having downloaded all 3 trainers for this game, all 3 show as PUP-XAR-GC.
PUP=Potentially Unwanted Program

I have downloaded quiet a few trainers from this site and Almost ALL of them have NO VIRUSES/PUPs within them, but those for Motorsport Manager ALL HAVE PUPs! Most will spout about FALSE POSITIVES, but that's not the case with these...

mauinho

Donor
Reaction score
NVM works fine with latest update

Thank you MR AF

Last edited:

monberg

Reaction score
Sorry to say this but having downloaded all 3 trainers for this game, all 3 show as PUP-XAR-GC.
PUP=Potentially Unwanted Program

I have downloaded quiet a few trainers from this site and Almost ALL of them have NO VIRUSES/PUPs within them, but those for Motorsport Manager ALL HAVE PUPs! Most will spout about FALSE POSITIVES, but that's not the case with these...

Disable pup it's waste of time and all you will keep getting is false info

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
could you please update it? Thank you.

edit: it works, randomly though

Last edited: