Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaming121

Reaction score
before........ mrantifun was my favorite and recommending it to other player who just want to have some fun and relaxing time with our games, but now the mrantifun join with wemod where i need to pay a huge a mount every month, i think gamepressure will now become my new ally in this matter. haiss i miss the old mrantifun =( .

hazecloud

Reaction score
I've been using wemod for a while so I don't think I was forced to pay any amount of money to use it. It's a free application, but yeah I can agree with your sentiment, to be able to use freely use trainer on here for different version of a game.

One of Mr Anti Fun's donor said that chrome is flagging trainers as viruses so let's give them some time to fix this issue. I don't know what would happen but I hope they will reinstate the trainers on here.

fhilgers

Reaction score
@chris:
And dont forget to say also that you are forced to install a Client that search your Harddrives all Folders for possible installed Games.

Think i asked you that some time ago already, does your Client offer a way as early as possible (that means during the installation process) to disable every scanning for games and every other Scanning on the Harddrives ? And if not , why not its not that such a feature would be Weeks or Months of Dev time to add to a Client.
For me its simple i dont want any client to search my Drives for anything, if i want that a Client do that it should be me who enable this function or manually trigger it.

And which data is collectet and shared with someone and who exactly is this "someone". Where can this be disabled?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
@chris:
And dont forget to say also that you are forced to install a Client that search your Harddrives all Folders for possible installed Games.

Think i asked you that some time ago already, does your Client offer a way as early as possible (that means during the installation process) to disable every scanning for games and every other Scanning on the Harddrives ? And if not , why not its not that such a feature would be Weeks or Months of Dev time to add to a Client.
For me its simple i dont want any client to search my Drives for anything, if i want that a Client do that it should be me who enable this function or manually trigger it.

And which data is collectet and shared with someone and who exactly is this "someone". Where can this be disabled?
WeMod does not scan folders. WeMod uses very specific registry entries to find your games which is why non-retail games will never be detected automatically.

The data that is collected can be found in our Privacy Policy

We collect both personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information from you. Personally-identifiable information may include your name, address, email address, and payment information.

Examples of non-personally-identifiable information we may collect from you include your IP address, the type of browser software you use when visiting our Web site and/or accessing the Services, the date and time you visit our Web site and/or Services and what pages you viewed when visiting our Web site and/or utilizing the Services.

Personally-identifiable information is only collected when you provide us with it. Other than that we collect the same info that MAF and every other site collects.

fhilgers

Reaction score
@WeMod_Chris :
Ok so you scan the registry for this keys but not all the different files on disk thats good.

But to be honest i dont get one thing. If you collect same Data as every webserver would collect, and only offer a optional "VIP" status for People who pay this woudl mean your client only connect do a database to show the trainers and filter it for the installed games and show this filtered list to the user.
The thing i dont get is, if your client has no spyware,adware, cryptominers or anything else what is the bussiness model that generates the needed cash for the WeMod Team and make as example people like MrAntifun switch to Wemod to earn some cash. Cause only Trainer download and a Donate Option would also work without a client app like Wemod.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Our only source of income is from Pro and Diamond.
@WeMod_Chris :
Ok so you scan the registry for this keys but not all the different files on disk thats good.

But to be honest i dont get one thing. If you collect same Data as every webserver would collect, and only offer a optional "VIP" status for People who pay this woudl mean your client only connect do a database to show the trainers and filter it for the installed games and show this filtered list to the user.
The thing i dont get is, if your client has no spyware,adware, cryptominers or anything else what is the bussiness model that generates the needed cash for the WeMod Team and make as example people like MrAntifun switch to Wemod to earn some cash. Cause only Trainer download and a Donate Option would also work without a client app like Wemod.
Our primary source of income is from premium subscriptions.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
friend told me that wemod mines crypto currency in the background, true or false?
WeMod does not mine cryptos in the background. We had an optional cryptominer at one point and you got Pro for doing it. It was an opt-in feature and we made it known it was there. It was removed after about 2 weeks as it was causing too many issues with antiviruses.

bobalazs

Reaction score
why does this wemod need a inet connection at all? I mean i rebooted my router and the trainer just turned itself off, without network connection. Unfortunately thats not a joke.
Edit: I now see version 6 solves that problem, there is offline mode.

Last edited:

Dom Moses

Reaction score
Yep its free, apart from that to request updates where as its free on here, on wemod you have to pay, and not just pay a little but pay loads for very popular games mainly because none else wants to pay and i dont blame them tbh......

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
You don't have to pay loads to request updates, you get points from just using the trainers in WeMod. Sitting at 2600 points right now......... might help if you made an account though to track all those points.

palleonza

Reaction score
before........ mrantifun was my favorite and recommending it to other player who just want to have some fun and relaxing time with our games, but now the mrantifun join with wemod where i need to pay a huge a mount every month, i think gamepressure will now become my new ally in this matter. haiss i miss the old mrantifun =( .
I
Yeah I agree with you time to find someone else.
Sorry mr antifun. Not sorry wemod i dont always have an internet connection and your program wipes cheats and trainers that you use and you cant use them again until you online again. There are still places on this earth where there is no mobile signal no wifi and no fiber optics cable. I work in a remote area and maybe get to a place where there is signal once every 90 days or so.

I am very disappointed in this merger

I will think very hard if I am going to remain a member to this site and forum

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
I
Yeah I agree with you time to find someone else.
Sorry mr antifun. Not sorry wemod i dont always have an internet connection and your program wipes cheats and trainers that you use and you cant use them again until you online again. There are still places on this earth where there is no mobile signal no wifi and no fiber optics cable. I work in a remote area and maybe get to a place where there is signal once every 90 days or so.

I am very disappointed in this merger

I will think very hard if I am going to remain a member to this site and forum

Not true at all. You can use previously used trainers in offline mode, it's confirmed working. Ditch the connection and then launch WeMod. It works. If you ditch the connection while using WeMod, you'll have to restart it.

palleonza

Reaction score
thanks for the reply but it doesnt work and after 30 days the trainer stops working and i have to drive 350 km to find a signal to activate wemod again.

I have uninstalled wemod and stopped using it all together. Because of mrantifun he had everything and more that i needed. Now i guess its back to using cheat engine again for me

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
Oh really, it stops working after 30 days? Was not aware of that limitation.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
So, the program works fine for me so far.
I'm not paying anything more, I just had to reinstall it because of the Chrome update but now it works.
What I don't understand why people write this fury against Mr AntiFun, He did all this time and does an extraordinary job taking part of his free time to do this job for free, so I guess we have to thank him for that. He had to make a personal choice and we have no right to judge him on this.
it is true that we have been accustomed to his work and with the arrival of Wemod there have been changes that we do not know and generally people tend to be frightened, and it is also true that many people in this forum preferred the previous method etc etc, but we must give time to time and give confidence to the work they are doing.
Greetings to all and Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.
PS: sorry my english is very bad

Dom Moses

Reaction score
You don't have to pay loads to request updates, you get points from just using the trainers in WeMod. Sitting at 2600 points right now......... might help if you made an account though to track all those points.

Your on 2600 points, right that gets you 100 tokens to request which gets you maybe 10% of the way to request 1 update in 1 game.... do you see where i am going with this.....

hazecloud

Reaction score
wemod will stop working if you don't have an internet connection. it's bad because mostly game that people would use trainer for can just be played offline/without internet.

burgerm

Reaction score
LMFAO this subscription model is a big fat lie, whether you pay or not, for WeMod still VIEWS YOU as the product, collecting every bit of information like a mobile "game" just as likely as the shady trainers it loves to throw shade at

Status
Not open for further replies.