MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

mrantifun and wemod

Kumikone

Master Donor
Reaction score
LMFAO this subscription model is a big fat lie, whether you pay or not, for WeMod still VIEWS YOU as the product, collecting every bit of information like a mobile "game" just as likely as the shady trainers it loves to throw shade at
We are the product for everyone nowadays. Data generates revenue. The good ol' times of Teh Internetz is long gone.

Dragn

Reaction score
WeMod is far far more resource-hungry and clunkier than the good ole' trainers that MAF used to put out. I'm terribly disappointed he's REPLACED his old trainers with WeMod. I would understand providing a choice, but the fact that there's no choice at all is telling me that there's an agenda behind this change. WeMod needs internet to at least start up and the selection for game and version is frustrating. Why do I have to launch the game through WeMod when the trainers MAF used to put out can easily and faultlessly auto-detect games that were running?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
WeMod is far far more resource-hungry and clunkier than the good ole' trainers that MAF used to put out. I'm terribly disappointed he's REPLACED his old trainers with WeMod. I would understand providing a choice, but the fact that there's no choice at all is telling me that there's an agenda behind this change. WeMod needs internet to at least start up and the selection for game and version is frustrating. Why do I have to launch the game through WeMod when the trainers MAF used to put out can easily and faultlessly auto-detect games that were running?
Games do not need to be started through WeMod. If you click play while the game is already running it will inject into the running the process. Releasing two trainers for every game(as standalone and one in WeMod) would take twice as long. You can read his response regarding why he decided to start using WeMod https://mrantifun.net/threads/removing-old-trainers.20635/page-2#post-262925

Can you explain what you find clunk about it?

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
its not 100%, people donate to him
What I wanted to say is that he does it for free with respect to other websites where trainers are almost all paid, so all in all he takes his free time to let us players download the trainers for free. I am a donor not always but when I can I do it. and donations are few to call it a real salary

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Today I feel sorry I donated to MAF ... in total $65 ... not much but hey more than nothing!

None of the Trainers released in your WeMod App are working for me.
It did for the first week after MAF merged with WeMod but no longer.

And don't comeback saying I don't use commercial games.
I USE ONLY LEGIT GAMES!

WeMod is scam (period)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Today I feel sorry I donated to MAF ... in total $65 ... not much but hey more than nothing!

None of the Trainers released in your WeMod App are working for me.
It did for the first week after MAF merged with WeMod but no longer.

And don't comeback saying I don't use commercial games.
I USE ONLY LEGIT GAMES!

WeMod is scam (period)
Can you give us the name of some games that aren't working? It could that the trainers need to be updated.