Trainer Search

redx3551

Reaction score
I have find out how to go offline mode state the game first online make a shinobi then quit the game and then do this guide and you can play offline it works

Everything you need to know.

Guide for TRUE offline play
Ever try setting steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. so I fiddled around and found this out.
Hey everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto Xenoverse 1.5 in True offline mode!

All you need to do is follow my steps
DISCLAIMER - while offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play online anyways!)

ok, preamble done. guide starts now.
Step 1. Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file
Step 2. Go to the following filepath

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

in there you will find steam_api64.dll

Step 3. Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun, I named mine "Fill for Offline Play"
Step 4. move steam_api64.dll into that folder
Step 5. shut off wifi and put steam into offline mode
Step 6: launch the game
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server OR play in ~Offline~ mode
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the village hidden off the line.
Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
again, this character will not have access to items/ jutsu your online character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. and earn all the rewards (which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy!).

Enjoy the offline play!

Last edited:

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I have find out how to go offline mode state the game first online make a shinobi then quit the game and then do this and you can play offline it works

Everything you need to know.

Guide for TRUE offline play
Ever try setting steam to offline mode, then try launching this game thinking offline is a thing? Yeah, me too. so I fiddled around and found this out.
Hey everyone, Today I'm gonna tell you all how to play Naruto Xenoverse 1.5 in True offline mode!

All you need to do is follow my steps
DISCLAIMER - while offline you will have no access to the preorder bonus, you will essentially have a fully functioning alt but have to start from scratch on it (but that shouldn't be an issue for those of us who can't even play online anyways!)

ok, preamble done. guide starts now.
Step 1. Open NtB: Shinobi Strikers local file
Step 2. Go to the following filepath

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Naruto To Boruto\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64

in there you will find steam_api64.dll

Step 3. Create a new folder in that location and name it something fun, I named mine "Fill for Offline Play"
Step 4. move steam_api64.dll into that folder
Step 5. shut off wifi and put steam into offline mode
Step 6: launch the game
You will be prompted to attempt to connect to the games server OR play in ~Offline~ mode
You know what option to press if youre following these steps ninja of the village hidden off the line.
Make your new offline character, and enjoy.
again, this character will not have access to items/ jutsu your online character has (as these are essentially 2 different accounts) however, you will be able to play 100% Fully, and Truly Offline. and earn all the rewards (which is a huge bonus for me because im alt crazy!).

Enjoy the offline play!
You didn't find out jack shit, that was a guide that was posted on CH AND was posted by someone else here too. Besides, that guide DOES NOT WORK, to progress the game you NEED to play an online battle

MexMaticXD

Reaction score
You didn't find out jack shit, that was a guide that was posted on CH AND was posted by someone else here too. Besides, that guide DOES NOT WORK, to progress the game you NEED to play an online battle
Not really, I just ended the game and didnt do a single online battle, offline missions for the win actually, it makes the game harder, online play makes it easy

redx3551

Reaction score
will it's better than nothing i am just glad to play the game offline and it was me who posted it on ch i try it the first time it work but i update the game and it stop working i want back to playing online and want back to offline and did what was in the guide for true offline play if you don't believe me try it yourself and i have posted it on ch on how to do it all so and if you go back to page two it was me who posted the first time check your facts first then come back to me

Last edited:

Ashuraman

Reaction score
will it's better than nothing i am just glad to play the game offline and it was me who posted it on ch i try it the first time it work but i update the game and it stop working i want back to playing online and want back to offline and did what was in the guide for true offline play if you don't believe me try it yourself and i have posted it on ch on how to do it all so and if you go back to page two it was me who posted the first time check your facts first then come back to me

First of all i SERIOUSLY doubt that you were the one who typed that guide because your English is horrible and the English used to make that guide is not. Second of all you don't NEED such a complicated way to go around it, seriously, just don't be online, period, it's what i did. Though i wish i never even downloaded this game because unless you play it online it's pathetically short, it barely has any content

redx3551

Reaction score
First of all i SERIOUSLY doubt that you were the one who typed that guide because your English is horrible and the English used to make that guide is not. Second of all you don't NEED such a complicated way to go around it, seriously, just don't be online, period, it's what i did. Though i wish i never even downloaded this game because unless you play it online it's pathetically short, it barely has any content
I never said i made it i just post it to help other people who want to just play offline all so i am done with you bye

Last edited:

Shadowite

Reaction score
You DO know that Xenovers 1 and 2 didn't have EAC when they were first launched right? Another issue is that this game NEEDS a constant online connection. Hell, even the people over at CH, the guys that make trainers for EVERY game say they wont train this one because it's always online
While they didnt when they launched, they do NOW. There are several ways to completely bypass/disable EAC and Mr.Anti Fun has done so, not to mention several people on this site has made one FOR this game specificly, as seen above.