Trainer Search

Kubasino

Reaction score
I achieved this with cheat engine alone, 100% shooting percentage(inside/layups/dunks/3points) and Yeah it's true that the steal attempt could be better, but they made it more difficult to steal the ball, even if you're stats are maxed out. It's about timing, however I got 9 outa 9 steals 1 game. (yes with cheatengine)
Thx. Strange thing is that cheat engine table works just for one match to me :-/ When I want to use it for another, I must start all from beginning...

djma46

Reaction score
this trainer breaks the game when you use the super stats cause it makes the cpu just like mplayer and nothing miss and all steals is successful for anybody and so on . would be nice to add a cheat that revert the tune data to standard again cause even when you restart the game has the same tunedata setting.

V1RT

Reaction score
Thx. Strange thing is that cheat engine table works just for one match to me :-/ When I want to use it for another, I must start all from beginning...
That's strange, doesn't happen with my game, once I've selected everything I can play over and over with these settings on.
Try this one.(been playing with this one for a while, no problems whatsoever) http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=107485

djma46

Reaction score
need fix for the super stats cheat all players both cpu and teammate is affected and it never goes away even when you turn of the trainer and restart the game tunedata would help.

Bornfree

Reaction score
That's strange, doesn't happen with my game, once I've selected everything I can play over and over with these settings on.
Try this one.(been playing with this one for a while, no problems whatsoever) http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=107485

URGENT !!!! I have used your trainer !!!
Now, everyone has 100% shooting from close to long range, there is only several rebounds (<5) in a game...Would you please reset all the stats back to normal !!!!

jgctyvb

Reaction score
URGENT !!!! I have used your trainer !!!
Now, everyone has 100% shooting from close to long range, there is only several rebounds (<5) in a game...Would you please reset all the stats back to normal !!!!

Not everyone for me.... i only shoot 100% but not always how much i can see. but not others

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
How exactly do I use this because it isn't working in-game for me, whatsoever

Hey there, Would you mind to follow my step's:

• Start the game

• Start the trainer

• Press F1 to activate the trainer

• After you see the Activate Trainer marked in red you can activate all of the other cheat's

PS: Make sure to check the trainer version, If you are using the steam version the game might updated to a new verison and the trainer can stop working.

Hope my step's worked for you :)