Trainer Search

Tauciu5

Reaction score
Unfortunately, after using the trainer my game was bricked, i dont know what to do now.. Everyone is shooting 100% in all modes, and after making just 1 shot the score immediately goes to 800+ is it possible to revert game back to normal?

Kubasino

Reaction score
Unfortunately, after using the trainer my game was bricked, i dont know what to do now.. Everyone is shooting 100% in all modes, and after making just 1 shot the score immediately goes to 800+ is it possible to revert game back to normal?

I don´t think so. You probably must start new game. It´s better use cheat table at this time.

MrTeflon

Reaction score
Everyone who have a 100% shot problem: try changing the game style to Simulation-Casual-Default. Then back to the one you prefer. Try changing that and reloading. Worked for me.

pangef

Reaction score
I am playing my career and I am shooting 3 points in training with a teamate and none of us can win cause everything goes in. Could you please do an update to the trainer so we can restore the default values for these moments?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I am playing my career and I am shooting 3 points in training with a teamate and none of us can win cause everything goes in. Could you please do an update to the trainer so we can restore the default values for these moments?
Will do tomorrow.

idk123

Reaction score
now everyone shoots 100% from the field is there anyway to fix that

Shuiko

Reaction score
Would be nice if there was a add POINTS/SCORE for BOTH teams, so you can make it say 100-100 in the 4th quarter.

Tsukuba12

Reaction score
Can you gave me user sliders, all 100 like inside shots,steal,3PT for MyCareer but the sliders is in default though 100

Skeirma

Donor
Reaction score
I don´t think so. You probably must start new game. It´s better use cheat table at this time.

^ what he said

Cheat tables seem to be more consistent, even though with sliders they aren't still very consistent at all. (slider modifications still drop off after simming to your player, any simming will cause the sliders to reset, etc...)

However, at least infinite stamina still works great. :D

boxmouth1

Reaction score
I'm stuck where you have the round the world 3 point training with your teammate and neither of us miss. I tried everything including blowing an air horn at my computer monitor and still nothin. Any suggestions? Is there some config.ini we can

Shuiko

Reaction score
any news on an update with editing score? like add one point on either team? cheathappens somehow did it, but **** them.

Or add like 10 pts to the OTHER team, cause it helps when you want to create comeback situations or clutch games.

Cause right now with sliders or super stats things just get out of hand o0.

EDIT: also can you change the fans to not infinite butt like add a million at a time or something?

Last edited:

johndoedjo

Reaction score
same situation. any help?
I'm stuck where you have the round the world 3 point training with your teammate and neither of us miss. I tried everything including blowing an air horn at my computer monitor and still nothin. Any suggestions? Is there some config.ini we can

xianminggg

Reaction score
Those having the super stats problem, I switched to Simulation mode in the settings menu and it solved the problem.
I still use the trainer for inf stamina though.