Trainer Search

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Hey dude can you add something like the goals in the cheat table to like set you're team on maybe 30 or 50 and the enemey team on like 0 ?
If you use the cheat table I do they'll barely make anything. I'm talking you'll be playing games that end with 160 - 5. You'll just smash the piss outta them.

Reaction score
The attribute points are what you use to upgrade your player in the 2K Nav in MyCareer.
Go under the Player Upgrades tab and you'll see the first selection is Attribute Upgrades and that's where the "Inf Attribute points" can be used to a certain extent.
Here are some screen shots of what I'm talking about:
q61tRSK.jpg

The game limits how many points you can use but if you're clever you can use cheat tables to override the limit.

If you need a cheat table here is a link to my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kyodemuhnyp7s4/MattsNBA2K15.CT?dl=0

I basically use the trainer for the infinite turbo and use the cheat table for everything else.

Thank you very much for the table ... i added the grade of teamates address manually and is working fine
but i couldnt find out how to lock it to a specific value so i have to change it manually when i go to every game but only before i start it (example if i m a bench warmer i change it when it comes my time to go into the game and if im a starter after the jump ball) .I just put a value 65 and when i call for a pass or do something it gives me a A+ grade.

The address to add manually for teamgrade is 141AD3470 and the type is float

as a newbie at this i would like to give some instruction of this table for newbies like me trying to find out working with c.e..
1)All the no description addresses are your attributes and the max value to set is 222 and is calculating 1 to 3.example if you want a dunk at 95 attribute you add value of 210 to get 99 dunk you add the value 222... 3x4=12. Personally i dont use them since i havent find out witch address is for what but you can try and find out and add a description :)
2)All the addresses with description EXCEPT maximum upgrade and SP the values to work are between 0 and 1 .Where is the 1 equals the 100 on game so you have to add a decimal value between 0.05 and to 0.95.
Example if you want to set your 3point shoot success at 75 you have to put the value at 0.75 and if you want to get a steal success 95 you put the value at 0.95 but for not getting fouled out you make the reach in value at 0.25
3)When you play enough and you got your first upgradable badges go to table and at the SP add the value -1
when you put -1 it will just make a random number 4355399 something like that but if you go to game again you will see that your points are -1 .Now you can go and upgrade from bronze to silver your badge and to upgrade it again to gold repeat the process .

I hope to help you enough.
p.s. do not put the values at 1 cause you will ruin your game experience with all shots going in and it will become very unrealistic.But thats my opinion you do whatever you want :)

once again thanks a lot for the trainer and the table .
p.s.2 if you know or find out to change the game to metric system it would be great to let me know too.

povdapk

Reaction score
What should I do I used super stats several times, and now even when the trainer is switched off super stats works. how do I fix it?:( plz hellp !!!

sodomania

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the table ... i added the grade of teamates address manually and is working fine
but i couldnt find out how to lock it to a specific value so i have to change it manually when i go to every game but only before i start it (example if i m a bench warmer i change it when it comes my time to go into the game and if im a starter after the jump ball) .I just put a value 65 and when i call for a pass or do something it gives me a A+ grade.

The address to add manually for teamgrade is 141AD3470 and the type is float

as a newbie at this i would like to give some instruction of this table for newbies like me trying to find out working with c.e..
1)All the no description addresses are your attributes and the max value to set is 222 and is calculating 1 to 3.example if you want a dunk at 95 attribute you add value of 210 to get 99 dunk you add the value 222... 3x4=12. Personally i dont use them since i havent find out witch address is for what but you can try and find out and add a description :)
2)All the addresses with description EXCEPT maximum upgrade and SP the values to work are between 0 and 1 .Where is the 1 equals the 100 on game so you have to add a decimal value between 0.05 and to 0.95.
Example if you want to set your 3point shoot success at 75 you have to put the value at 0.75 and if you want to get a steal success 95 you put the value at 0.95 but for not getting fouled out you make the reach in value at 0.25
3)When you play enough and you got your first upgradable badges go to table and at the SP add the value -1
when you put -1 it will just make a random number 4355399 something like that but if you go to game again you will see that your points are -1 .Now you can go and upgrade from bronze to silver your badge and to upgrade it again to gold repeat the process .

I hope to help you enough.
p.s. do not put the values at 1 cause you will ruin your game experience with all shots going in and it will become very unrealistic.But thats my opinion you do whatever you want :)

once again thanks a lot for the trainer and the table .
p.s.2 if you know or find out to change the game to metric system it would be great to let me know too.

the teammate grade doesnt work, are u sure its 141AD3470?

Reaction score
the teammate grade doesnt work, are u sure its 141AD3470?
for me is working fine and i just upgrade my ce to 6.4 version and locked @ value 75 so i dont have to to re-enter the value when i start every game
with version 6.3 even i locked the value in game was not steady when i started a new game the team-grade was @ C

sodomania

Reaction score
for me is working fine and i just upgrade my ce to 6.4 version and locked @ value 75 so i dont have to to re-enter the value when i start every game
with version 6.3 even i locked the value in game was not steady when i started a new game the team-grade was @ C
Ok gonna try download newest ce n start a new game, hope this works

sodomania

Reaction score
What should I do I used super stats several times, and now even when the trainer is switched off super stats works. how do I fix it?:( plz hellp !!!

Until mr.antifun fix the reset stats cheat , the best thing for u is to start new carreer

Vidao

Reaction score
You know how to fix the stat issue? Change ur game to different styles like casual and sim and back to whatever.

Vidao

Reaction score
Also I would only use cheat engine tables until the trainer is 100% fixed and tested

Dfgs

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing this trainer. In 2k15 the mc mode become a lil bit too hard for me cause the PC would cheat in the game too...

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
How do you actually use the Infinite Attribute Points, cuz it doesn't actually work for me. -_-

GonGon

Reaction score
How do you actually use the Infinite Attribute Points, cuz it doesn't actually work for me. -_-

since NBA2k14 it's limit your upgrade point, you can't up them all , Inf Attribute it's just like inf money
if you want to upgrade all stats you need to use Cheat engine for it

(sorry i'm not good at english)

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
since NBA2k14 it's limit your upgrade point, you can't up them all , Inf Attribute it's just like inf money
if you want to upgrade all stats you need to use Cheat engine for it

(sorry i'm not good at english)
I'm using the steam version of NBA 2K15, so does the inf attribute work there? I'm having a really tough time using cheat engine with it.

GonGon

Reaction score
I'm using the steam version of NBA 2K15, so does the inf attribute work there? I'm having a really tough time using cheat engine with it.
when you active it it will show you have 999,999point top-right corner

The attribute points are what you use to upgrade your player in the 2K Nav in MyCareer.
Go under the Player Upgrades tab and you'll see the first selection is Attribute Upgrades and that's where the "Inf Attribute points" can be used to a certain extent.
Here are some screen shots of what I'm talking about:
q61tRSK.jpg

Emw310g.jpg

p8Whj0q.jpg

The game limits how many points you can use but if you're clever you can use cheat tables to override the limit.

If you need a cheat table here is a link to my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kyodemuhnyp7s4/MattsNBA2K15.CT?dl=0

I basically use the trainer for the infinite turbo and use the cheat table for everything else.

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
But his name is "RLD!" which means reloaded, and which means he's playing the pirated version. I wanna know if this works for the non pirated (original) version of the game.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
But his name is "RLD!" which means reloaded, and which means he's playing the pirated version. I wanna know if this works for the non pirated (original) version of the game.
It should work. Just don't let it update or certain patches in the future may prevent it from working properly.

I know that for 2k14 I had the steam version and the mrantifun trainer worked perfect as did cheat tables.

No you need to set the default value as -1. Then everything you purchase will cost nothing including upgrading badges.

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
It should work. Just don't let it update or certain patches in the future may prevent it from working properly.

I know that for 2k14 I had the steam version and the mrantifun trainer worked perfect as did cheat tables.

No you need to set the default value as -1. Then everything you purchase will cost nothing including upgrading badges.
I've used it, but to no avail. "Cheat activated" but when I go check on it, the VC doesn't seem to change. -_-

Dfgs

Reaction score
Hi the Steam just drop the update 1. Will that have any affact to the trainer?

edwie10

Reaction score
I got new update today for nba 2k15 through the steam and trainer stop works doesn't react at all.