Trainer Search

Argozex77

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that in offline career mode people are having trouble upgrading their badges. There is a fix around this by using cheat engine and setting your points to -1. This is no joke it totally worked. Though for people like me who have already spent our upgrade allowance. (the limited points you can put into stats at a time) We cannot keep resetting our points to -1 and thus are stuck to wait to upgrade our badges. So I would propose that maybe you could put an extra cheat in there that sets our points to -1? So we can just upgrade our badges without a hassle. Please and Thank you I love all the work you do!!

BoomBoomPew

Reaction score
The new updated trainer works great but it did turn me into carter-williams when I reset stats.

What sucks though is that now sometimes they call me carter-williams randomly. Also in press conferences I don't have a shirt on. Just kinda wish I had my shirt back.

HOW TO FIX THE CARTER-WILLIAMS RESET STATS GLITCH:

1. First reset stats in game then sim the rest of the game.
  2. After it's done saving your progress go to the main title menu and head over to the character editor.
  3. You should still see that your original character is all loaded up with all your edits ie hair, face, name etc.
  4. From there all you have to do is just simply back out to accept the changes and let it save the character.
  5. Now you'll be yourself and the other team isn't banging three's the whole game.
  6. Just be warned that it is a little buggy. Hope this helps.
I'm having problems with the reset stats
First: The Michael Carter Williams bug - I can't get it to say my last name during commentaries. I've followed the steps, but still, to no avail.
Second: The no t-shirt and accessories bugs on The Scenes - I really don't know how this happened. This just appeared when I used the reset stats.
Please help. Thank you.

edwie10

Reaction score
Finally the new CE table is avaliable. Works great with a new patch

botbautista

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
NBA 2k15 V1.00 Trainer +9
NBA 2k15 V1.00 Trainer +9 B // Added reset stats and fixed the stats cheat .

Options:
  1. Inf.Attribute Points
  2. Inf.Fans
  3. Add 800 Goals
  4. Super Stats
  5. Freeze Game Timer
  6. End Game Timer
  7. Go to next Quarter
  8. Go to previous Quarter
  9. Reset Stats
Please make trainer for update 1, thanks!

Spike74545

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please Change the 800 Goal thing, so we can use it in the CareerMode. You can use it as the Away Team, but it doesnt Count the Goals. And i cant upgrade the Badges, i think because of the Trainer?

Tomeeli

Reaction score
Wow, the reset stats move me into 76ers... Someone can help me please ?

boxmouth1

Reaction score
I'm having problems with the reset stats
First: The Michael Carter Williams bug - I can't get it to say my last name during commentaries. I've followed the steps, but still, to no avail.
Second: The no t-shirt and accessories bugs on The Scenes - I really don't know how this happened. This just appeared when I used the reset stats.
Please help. Thank you.
Yeah it's pretty annoying. I wish I knew how to completely fix it. It's definitely an annoying bug.

combo breaker

Reaction score
Any updates on the super stat? the reset stat is not working.

Also is it possible to switch shooting hands in my player?

Last edited:

boxmouth1

Reaction score
I hate it when MrAntiFun doesnt Answer Questions for Days....
You gotta understand the man probably has a job and a family outside of updating trainers. Just be grateful he helps us all and I'm sure he would appreciate support and encouraging words instead of criticism. You gotta think about it the other way around sometimes to put things into perspective. I do understand your excitement and urgency though. It's like when you know UPS is gonna show up but you don't know when and you wanna claw out your eyeballs in anticipation.

That being said.

Thanks for your hardwork and dedication MrAntiFun.

flytta1

Reaction score
Hi, i used this trainer in my career online and it works fine ( i only use superstats and inf stamina) but apparently i can not deactivated the superstats. is it a common bug?
played with no trainer but my player still have 100% field goal percentage. heck i can shoot 3p from anywhere with below 60 attribute.

can someone help me..? tried to delete trainer, re-install NBA.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Hi, i used this trainer in my career online and it works fine ( i only use superstats and inf stamina) but apparently i can not deactivated the superstats. is it a common bug?
played with no trainer but my player still have 100% field goal percentage. heck i can shoot 3p from anywhere with below 60 attribute.

can someone help me..? tried to delete trainer, re-install NBA.
You either have to start a new career or you can choose to reset the stats but it's a bit funky. Here's the trainer you should be using. Also if you look through this thread there are some awesome cheat tables you can use too.

Trainer:
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?attachments/nba2k15-v1-00-trainer-9-mrantifun-b-zip.845/

Cheat Table:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kyodemuhnyp7s4/MattsNBA2K15.CT?dl=0