MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Need Help Finding Arkham Knight 100% Game Save for PC

Darkstar616

Reaction score
Title says all, I've scoured all over the internet and have only found misleads and duds. I reach out to the MrAntiFun community to help me find a download so I don't need to spend 20+ hours finding shitty riddler trophies just to get the games real ending.

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Title says all, I've scoured all over the internet and have only found misleads and duds. I reach out to the MrAntiFun community to help me find a download so I don't need to spend 20+ hours finding shitty riddler trophies just to get the games real ending.

I don't have an answer, but how are you able to properly play Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC with so many game-breaking glitches about? As far as I've heard, you'd need a GTX TITAN X and unlock framerates in the game's .ini files in order to play it properly. Unless of course you have all that :eek:)

Darkstar616

Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but how are you able to properly play Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC with so many game-breaking glitches about? As far as I've heard, you'd need a GTX TITAN X and unlock framerates in the game's .ini files in order to play it properly. Unless of course you have all that :eek:)
I have a fairly ordinary rig but they've patched it since then and it runs at a playable frame rate most of the time.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
I have a fairly ordinary rig but they've patched it since then and it runs at a playable frame rate most of the time.

I see the graphical bugs are still on their to-do list. I won't get my copy if it doesn't run equally or better than Xbone and PS4 :p

Can't find any save game online for Batman Arkham Knight at 100% completion, sorry. I think you'll need to wait a bit till more people complete the game.

JonnyImmortal

Reaction score
The game has been out for a long time now and I still haven't found a 100% save file either. It's obnoxious.