Trainer Search

Darkstar616

Reaction score
Title says all, I've scoured all over the internet and have only found misleads and duds. I reach out to the MrAntiFun community to help me find a download so I don't need to spend 20+ hours finding shitty riddler trophies just to get the games real ending.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Title says all, I've scoured all over the internet and have only found misleads and duds. I reach out to the MrAntiFun community to help me find a download so I don't need to spend 20+ hours finding shitty riddler trophies just to get the games real ending.

I don't have an answer, but how are you able to properly play Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC with so many game-breaking glitches about? As far as I've heard, you'd need a GTX TITAN X and unlock framerates in the game's .ini files in order to play it properly. Unless of course you have all that :eek:)

Darkstar616

Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but how are you able to properly play Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC with so many game-breaking glitches about? As far as I've heard, you'd need a GTX TITAN X and unlock framerates in the game's .ini files in order to play it properly. Unless of course you have all that :eek:)
I have a fairly ordinary rig but they've patched it since then and it runs at a playable frame rate most of the time.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
I have a fairly ordinary rig but they've patched it since then and it runs at a playable frame rate most of the time.

I see the graphical bugs are still on their to-do list. I won't get my copy if it doesn't run equally or better than Xbone and PS4 :p

Can't find any save game online for Batman Arkham Knight at 100% completion, sorry. I think you'll need to wait a bit till more people complete the game.

JonnyImmortal

Reaction score
The game has been out for a long time now and I still haven't found a 100% save file either. It's obnoxious.