Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello guys , Some may know that im working on a whole new trainer programmed in c++ and its almost done , I just have 2-3 functions to write then finish the design and its ready , Any ideas on the design ?, The trainer cheats will be on the right , I dont wanna use alot of pictures so i can keep the trainer size below 500kb .

ctr.png

Last edited:

Cinel

Reaction score
I like that. Good news! Good news in two ways; New design, Small size executable :)
'A lot of pictures' if the pictures are small resolutions, don't take much space. And some images can be compressed at almost same quality (quality can't be compared in small resolutions, it looks the same), but less sizes.
Any ideas, about any images, anytime let us know. ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Great idea , Compressing the pictures lowered trainer size by 50% :) .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Final trainer , I will start making trainers tomorrow :) .
newtrainer.png

4scoresn7yrsago

Reaction score
Damn looks nice! Though I prefer the usual style since it's easier to just eyeball everything. Still really cool!

Sykoo

Reaction score
It looks... Not epic =\
Better than previous, but still not ideal...
For making trainers thx, waiting RimWorld Alpha 5 trainer ;)
Do not forget to give your personal feedback together with your thoughts and opinions, as critical criticism is always something that improves the target :)

Cinel

Reaction score
It looks... Not epic =\
Better than previous, but still not ideal...
Does the look matter? The size will be also smaller (the size matter? :) ). The size on the trainer, yes, matter.
It's not same thing from almost 4MB, and somewhere like 500KB. Smaller size is the best (at the trainer, of course :p ).
The new design, is also better than before. My desktop resolution is 1366/768. One trainer (don't remember the name) it was so long, that i could not see the window title (don't think in the pervert way, lol).
It will be changed almost anything, and, i believe will be better, and faster. Thumbs up, MAF! :cool:

Cinel

Reaction score
New trainer scan results
That is super-great news!
Now people will never complain about "virus!". If there will be comments like "my av detected a virus" then it's his own computer infected :)
Only one av detected (if i can call it av) it's not safe, and to be honest, i never heard about "Bkav". Not even AVG detected something (and i bet we all know, that AVG detects almost any executable as being infected -- AVG, a big shame av).
And that thing with adding own keys (Set Keys), is very very interesting.
Keep it up!

chris

Donor
Reaction score
That is super-great news!
Now people will never complain about "virus!". If there will be comments like "my av detected a virus" then it's his own computer infected :)
Only one av detected (if i can call it av) it's not safe, and to be honest, i never heard about "Bkav". Not even AVG detected something (and i bet we all know, that AVG detects almost any executable as being infected -- AVG, a big shame av).
And that thing with adding own keys (Set Keys), is very very interesting.
Keep it up!
now now im using AVG and there isnt any virus detections from the trainers here haha. its usually Norton XD

Demonichell

Reaction score
It's sweet, but, Can I possibly also do something like this for you? I can design one with custom made background and such, but I cannot code. I can add the button's and such. I use Microsoft visual studio 2013. I enjoy making this. Also, I don't mind being your photoshopper for free ;)

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Re: Trainer Design. Awesome work! also if you so desire I can use my graphic design skills to assist you in any way necisarry:D

Cinel

Reaction score
No need to work hard with graphics, then again to work with image compress, losing time, etc :)
I think the easy way is, directly into Visual Studio, using a program called SkinSoft VisualStyler, getting free XP themes (.msstyle), and insert them into the project. A walk in park, like :D
As there are sooooo many XP themes at DA (DeviantArt), means more fun, and can also use different skins for every trainer. Thing is, it needs to be added with a packer like NetShrink, otherwise the theme (.dll) it's not attached into executable (kinda like injected). Themes can be also edited into SkinSoft Skin Editor, like colors, and even images.
Here are some pics;
cqgu8.jpg

p5qi.jpg

zaqx.jpg
Demonichell & Hoover1979:
If still want to make something using photoshop, i created something, you only need to make it (the hard work). Come, light us :p
Here's your work to do;
Make_Me_Sweet.jpg

Use zoom, and look for the red lines. Do not include that lines. Erase red lines. The red lines are there only to help with selection, to color/plugin selected area, or to make the buttons. Hope you're not confused, hehe.

Demonichell

Reaction score
@Cinel That's confusing Oo, I tried to do it, but end up deleting stuff that isn't supposed to be deleted.

After this I'm confused. - Made it quickly to show.
Make_Me_Sweet_zpsee6fe972.png

Cinel

Reaction score
Manwhatthefk.jpg

You realize that even with a translator, we can't get the right words, don't you?
What about if you try to translate your comments before posting? At least, we can have a chance (people who don't have a translator on their browsers) to understand a bit. Not all people are from UK/USA/AUS, and so on. Most people are from non english countries, but we use english, because is an international language. My english is fine, but not perfectly. Others people english is better, others is bad, but we try our best. Think about, what will be, if we all speak in our own language? :)

Reaction score
"Très belle nouvelle conception que je déteste le voir sur futur formateur"
Excusez @Cinel en tout cas, je voulais vous ridée. Je lui ai dit que je pourrais gérer avec mon anglais assez mauvais ..
Donc, je vais poster en anglais en faisant le plus d'efforts possible!
Merci d'avance pour votre commentaire constructif.