Nexus The Jupiter Incident Remastered V1.02 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Hull
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Torpedos - Missiles
  4. Inf.Support Resources
  5. Inf.Energy
Notice:
  • You should backup your gamesave and use cheats only when needed .

Attachments

• Nexus The Jupiter Incident Remastered V1.02 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 5,980

Avenger93

Reaction score
Well just from a few testing runs, the infinite energy doesn;t seem to be working, at least not on the stilleto or any of the ships you get during the defense mission after you get the angelwing for the first time (you can order them to divert extra power to weapon/support/engines, but the energy gets drained and then you are left empty). As for the resource cheats, they need to be turned on only when you are at the screen of the ship you wish to edit and turned off again before ether closing the screen or switching to another ship or else you will get a CTD. Rest of the stuff seems to be working ok.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well just from a few testing runs, the infinite energy doesn;t seem to be working, at least not on the stilleto or any of the ships you get during the defense mission after you get the angelwing for the first time (you can order them to divert extra power to weapon/support/engines, but the energy gets drained and then you are left empty). As for the resource cheats, they need to be turned on only when you are at the screen of the ship you wish to edit and turned off again before ether closing the screen or switching to another ship or else you will get a CTD. Rest of the stuff seems to be working ok.
Can you send me a picture of your energy bar ? .

Avenger93

Reaction score
Can you send me a picture of your energy bar ? .

just got home and to stable internet, I will send one over now. Actualy 2 or 3 as the bar goes down and one when it's empty

EDIT: Sent 5 screenshots to [email protected] taken during the osec encounter mission. They show the energy beeing depleted as the mission progresses to the point where you can no longer boost the ships systems with it.

Last edited:

sergi211

Reaction score
I don't remember the osec encounter with energy bar available, as far as i remember any earth ship have it

Anyway awesome work mrantifun
I'm going to test it right now and then will post about it

sergi211

Reaction score
Trainer tested and current options are working fine but something have to be done with subsistems because wel... a 100% hull ship with any sistem active at osec encounter was like .. wtf i do now XD.

So i will be a good idea to ad a subsistem infinite hp or something like that

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Confirmed, inf energy doesn't work, in think also the same for inf missiles/torps, but don't know for sure

sergi211

Reaction score
Spoiler Alert:
Energy works if you have a energy cell and a energy generator and that isn't available until you cross the first wormhole

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Still don't work, i have the energy cell and support generator, and i'm already done the mission

sergi211

Reaction score
well it works for me so did you try it on admin mode.

the only problem i have is subsistems that the lasers take them out

I'm playing on professional so it's very quick to loose sistems

Avenger93

Reaction score
well it works for me so did you try it on admin mode.

the only problem i have is subsistems that the lasers take them out

I'm playing on professional so it's very quick to loose sistems

you do know the trainer runs on admin mode automaticaly when you download it right? I mean mine allways did and still inf energy does not work, so there is no way to keep all systems running at 120%. The other options work fine minus the fidling with the inf resources, but that's more of an inconvenience than an actual problem.

sergi211

Reaction score
men on my case the trainer had the admin icon on desktop but on properties admin was off so check it, and also check if the rar when you downloaded it was blocked by sistem if it was check trainer properties and see if there is a checkbox on it about block by sistem.

If that not works i don't now what can be. Maybe some missing

Avenger93

Reaction score
men on my case the trainer had the admin icon on desktop but on properties admin was off so check it, and also check if the rar when you downloaded it was blocked by sistem if it was check trainer properties and see if there is a checkbox on it about block by sistem.

If that not works i don't now what can be. Maybe some missing

just for the sake of testing things over again, I went back and rechecked every file. All of them were unblocked and the trainer was indeed set to run in admin mode. still no change on sol sector ships. I got caught up with other irl things, but tomorow I should be able to take a ***** at the angelwing and the more advanced human ships and see if they fare any better in the energy department.

sergi211

Reaction score
Inside sol sistem the ships don't have energy sistem available so you must cross the whormhole