Trainer Search

Kanoke2005

Reaction score
Thanks for another great Trainer MAF :D keep up the good ol' hard work :D Hope to see more added to this trainer in the future.

yuukhar123

Reaction score
the inf health cheat has some issue or bug? if you get one shot by some lvl 50 dragon the game turns intol a infinite dizzy game u die by not really die, but you cannot continue playing it cuz, hard to explain XD

in short: if you fight lvl 50 dragon and u use inf health cheat and you fall (die) you have to close the game cuz, you cannot continue playing.

just wanted to let everyone know XD

To test it out; near the granny (first encounter with Higgyledies) there near her house a black lvl 50 dragon, save progress and try inf. cheat and fight him, if he hits you game gets buggy

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
the inf health cheat has some issue or bug? if you get one shot by some lvl 50 dragon the game turns intol a infinite dizzy game u die by not really die, but you cannot continue playing it cuz, hard to explain XD

in short: if you fight lvl 50 dragon and u use inf health cheat and you fall (die) you have to close the game cuz, you cannot continue playing.

To test it out; near the granny (first encounter with Higgyledies) there near her house a black lvl 50 dragon, save progress and try inf. cheat and fight him, if he hits you game gets buggy

Just reach level 99 and shoot down anyone in the game. XD

Bluekicker

Reaction score
I know the trainer just came out, but any chance you can add infinite coins for the kingdom building portion of the game?

GabrielPencinni

Reaction score
Thank you! Is there any way to get this trainer updated with more functions. Specifically, there's one out there that has a Kingsguilder currency option, as well as instant research.

Koho

Reaction score
It is the common currency of the game, so not the one to enhance the structures or create them.
Any chance for an extra option for those (Kinguilders)? I kinda wanna upgrade this kingdom of mine but i don't want to wait hours for the KG to build up @_@

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
Any chance for an extra option for those (Kinguilders)? I kinda wanna upgrade this kingdom of mine but i don't want to wait hours for the KG to build up @_@

At the moment no existing trainer has this option.
You should use a trainer that increases the speed of the game, in this way you get the money to build the kingdom first.

Bluekicker

Reaction score
At the moment no existing trainer has this option.
You should use a trainer that increases the speed of the game, in this way you get the money to build the kingdom first.
There is a cheat engine table that has the option to enable infinite Kinguilders and an option to multiply the amount you gain by 5.

Perfagor

Reaction score
just sweets on health raise the health of fighters above 1500 and then it will not be, the character falls if he takes damage higher than his maximum life margin, since immortality absorbs only the damage that is less than the supply of HP .... everything is easy)
and for those who are worried about KG they can easily get the same artmani easily and easily (by 4 bytes) so I do not see the point for them to do .... I advise you only edit the treasury, and not an attempt to increase revenue (in the coffin fits 999.999. 999 if you paint more)

Poseidon13

Reaction score
How is working F5- Weak Enemies ? At my game this option did not working.