Trainer Search

Axess2016

Reaction score
I found the LIFE address. I gave myself a ridiculous amount of life. It alters the first number, but not the second. So, it's the ACTIVE life and not the leveled value. Here it is though:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<LastState Value="1410065407" Activated="1" RealAddress="1B51BC757F0"/>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>1B51BC757F0</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Axess2016

Reaction score
I hope we get a trainer soon

Me too! I'm trying to get the Cheat Engine to work right. But, I closed it because friends wanted me to stream the game. I think Twitch will ban you for using game cheats while streaming. I started cheat engine again and the values I had won't change anything! I gotta really learn how to run cheat engine the RIGHT way!

Zeraphith

Reaction score
hi guys! i know the way to have infite experience with CE, so first, you know if you change the value of the xp amount, the game restart when you try to buy, so for resolve this problem you will need to kill some yokai (monster) to have different value in the game, go back to the shop and buy anything you want without the game restart ( i juste obtain level 100 achievement lmao)

alicia4065

Reaction score
Me too! I'm trying to get the Cheat Engine to work right. But, I closed it because friends wanted me to stream the game. I think Twitch will ban you for using game cheats while streaming. I started cheat engine again and the values I had won't change anything! I gotta really learn how to run cheat engine the RIGHT way!

I would be happy with health and ki cheat for now

kay0otik

Reaction score
you can cheat and mod games and stream them. you just get banned if you use like god mode against other player or aimbots. but moding and cheating in singeplayer is ok. just look at all the dark souls speedruner, they for example do a "dragon stone only" run and use cheat engine to give them the item from the start. its totally fine.

anyway you guys know you can cheat money and xp right? even if modding the number with cheat engine kicks you back to the title menu you sill have the xp or money if you just hit the box and have an x in the active section in the lower area of the cheat engine window. just uncheck the box when you spend the xp or money or it wont work. if you have spend all of it just repeat.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Seems like there's a level of Final Fantasy Type-0 anti-cheat on this one. Workarounds are needed.

Axess2016

Reaction score
you can cheat and mod games and stream them. you just get banned if you use like god mode against other player or aimbots. but moding and cheating in singeplayer is ok. just look at all the dark souls speedruner, they for example do a "dragon stone only" run and use cheat engine to give them the item from the start. its totally fine.

Yeah, I DO NOT run cheats in multi-player. Only in single-player. So, I guess I'm good then. :)

Vajra

Reaction score
Cant really use CE for Nioh on my end, seems to make the game die whenever I try to scan

As for trainers, ive seen a few around, but none that are exactly trustworthy. My comp screams malware anytime it gets a hold on one.

http://blog.cheatbook.de/nioh-complete-edition-trainer/
http://trainersbazza.net/load/2017/nioh_complete_edition_trainer/3-1-0-234

Your welcome to give em a shot, and if ya do be sure to give us a heads up if its good or not. Till then ill wait on the trainer I can trust from Mranti.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Seems like there's a level of Final Fantasy Type-0 anti-cheat on this one. Workarounds are needed.
Not really. It just resets when you try to use Amrita. So just activate the infinite Amrita cheat and deactivate it before you buy any stats

Ted Turner

Reaction score
Not really. It just resets when you try to use Amrita. So just activate the infinite Amrita cheat and deactivate it before you buy any stats
Yeah, I DO NOT run cheats in multi-player. Only in single-player. So, I guess I'm good then. :)
Okay so real quick, this is what I did.
>Set Amrita to 1,000,000
>Game kicks me back to main screen
>Set address to 'active' so it freezes it and forces it to 1 mil
>Get in game, see I have one mil
>Set address to no longer active
>Buy levels
All that's fine right? My only other thing is that I -was- online. I wasn't like in the middle of a session or something. At the shrine it said I was connected and that was about it. Do you think I'm fine? What Axess said kinda worried me, I don't really want to end up buying the game again...

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Okay so real quick, this is what I did.
>Set Amrita to 1,000,000
>Game kicks me back to main screen
>Set address to 'active' so it freezes it and forces it to 1 mil
>Get in game, see I have one mil
>Set address to no longer active
>Buy levels
All that's fine right? My only other thing is that I -was- online. I wasn't like in the middle of a session or something. At the shrine it said I was connected and that was about it. Do you think I'm fine? What Axess said kinda worried me, I don't really want to end up buying the game again...
You need to edit the values BEFORE loading the game, while on the main screen. Basically
1: Open the game
2: Attach the table
3:Before you click load or continue (where you can see your pet) Edit the values you'd like
4: Load or continue.

Ted Turner

Reaction score
You need to edit the values BEFORE loading the game, while on the main screen. Basically
1: Open the game
2: Attach the table
3:Before you click load or continue (where you can see your pet) Edit the values you'd like
4: Load or continue.
Yeah, I'm good on that front. I got that down pat. I'm just wondering whether or not I'm going to get banned. The shrine said I was 'connected' while I did that. I wasn't in the middle of a coop session or anything, just playing while connected to the servers.

P.S. What the shit is up with the wait time to post. Nearly 24 minutes?