Trainer Search

mezz

Reaction score
infinite warp range or teleport near the center would help really well

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
This game is a bit tedious even with the trainer. Awesome job. PS4 players have my pity, lol.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
New patch dowloaded 958 MB and the Trainer is Working !!! only sometimes for the inf jet pack you must try 2 or 3 times

adengtg1

Reaction score
whenever i try to activate the cheats i just hear one of the windows noises and nothing happens. tried using trainer B but nothing happens, any help??

NiBorg

Reaction score
whenever i try to activate the cheats i just hear one of the windows noises and nothing happens. tried using trainer B but nothing happens, any help??
Run as admin. Sometimes windows gets a little wonky.

asperron

Reaction score
Copied the file in the correct folder: 1st start the game crashed... but at second run it worked and the travel distance was EXTREME !!!! GREAT !Thank you !!!

Now a "speed up" in free navigating star map would be very appreciated !!!

I reached the center of the galaxy I am in (thanks to the trainers/cheats and following the bright "spot" in the free navigation mode map); you realize it is the center because no other stars are around it inside a sphere with almost 750-800 lighyears diameter; you CANNOT interact with the center (which is just a "big light", nothing more, nothing else) so i don't know what to do. I reached the nearest black hole (almost at 750 lighyears from the center) but it send me 6500 lighyears away from the center... what is supposed to be the end of the game ?

mrentner6491

Reaction score
Using 18B exe and when I double click it to run while game is already running nothing happens.

Nounours2627

Reaction score
"unlock all blueprints" (upgrades and craft) would be awesome if you can... But maybe hard to implement. >.<

joyfiish

Reaction score
I reached the center of the galaxy I am in (thanks to the trainers/cheats and following the bright "spot" in the free navigation mode map); you realize it is the center because no other stars are around it inside a sphere with almost 750-800 lighyears diameter; you CANNOT interact with the center (which is just a "big light", nothing more, nothing else) so i don't know what to do. I reached the nearest black hole (almost at 750 lighyears from the center) but it send me 6500 lighyears away from the center... what is supposed to be the end of the game ?
There is one system away from the rest of the systems that you you goto when following the patch to the galactic core when your there you then have the option to go to the centre the idea is that people playing the game get to that point before the centre, when i got there that was the first time i came across a system and a planet renamed by someone and it seemed it was only him and i that have been their cause no other planet around there was renamed so up until now until proven wrong me and this one other person has reached the centre ( unless there are other branched out planets along the border im un aware of).

joyfiish

Reaction score
Copied the file in the correct folder: 1st start the game crashed... but at second run it worked and the travel distance was EXTREME !!!! GREAT !Thank you !!!

Now a "speed up" in free navigating star map would be very appreciated !!!
Open up cheat engine and use speedhak

Nounours2627

Reaction score
How does the language cheat works? Are we still able to learn new words with it? Does it just instantly and definitivly add all the words as if we learned all the languages at once? Does the cheating words are displayed in orange (translated) or white? If we disable the cheat, does it come back to normal with the few words we got before?

joyfiish

Reaction score
How does the language cheat works? Are we still able to learn new words with it? Does it just instantly and definitivly add all the words as if we learned all the languages at once? Does the cheating words are displayed in orange (translated) or white? If we disable the cheat, does it come back to normal with the few words we got before?
The words you've found and learnt are in orange as usual but all the ones you dont know are no longer in their language and will still be in white because you havent actually found those words. It doesn't unlock all the words you still have to find all of them yourself. If you want find an npc to chat to with the cheat enabled and see the text, then disable it and talk them again. again you are not learning all words by enabling this cheat it is literally doing what it says "easy translation".