Trainer Search

Yerycho

Reaction score
Docking ALL Atlas anomaly! Learn fast and easy all language. Inside, ALL shiny bubble 1 language! 4-5 docking ca. 200 language.

" my eng bad sry "

Yerycho

Reaction score
I reached the center of the galaxy I am in (thanks to the trainers/cheats and following the bright "spot" in the free navigation mode map); you realize it is the center because no other stars are around it inside a sphere with almost 750-800 lighyears diameter; you CANNOT interact with the center (which is just a "big light", nothing more, nothing else) so i don't know what to do. I reached the nearest black hole (almost at 750 lighyears from the center) but it send me 6500 lighyears away from the center... what is supposed to be the end of the game ?

Follow path! Travel galactic core path. Last jump NEED FULL warp cell! / 5 / Click and jump...BEGIN again but NEW galaxy!
It's lifetime, endless, infinity game....

Nounours2627

Reaction score
The words you've found and learnt are in orange as usual but all the ones you dont know are no longer in their language and will still be in white because you havent actually found those words. It doesn't unlock all the words you still have to find all of them yourself. If you want find an npc to chat to with the cheat enabled and see the text, then disable it and talk them again. again you are not learning all words by enabling this cheat it is literally doing what it says "easy translation".

fine! :) I was afraid of not being able to come back to normal. >.<

Last edited:

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Hey bro. There was a new patch rolled out. 1.04 I believe. I'll try the trainer to see if it still works with the game, but if not then we need an update.

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer (+18 version) works just fine for me on Steam after the updates.

And thanks for the trainer. :)

Lazycrockett

Reaction score
Using 18B exe and when I double click it to run while game is already running nothing happens.
You have to paste the trainer icon into the NSM main folder then run it as Admin and a panel should appear. Then run NSM and the f keys should work.

redemperor

Reaction score
Can't seem to get it working on the GOG version, but I've only tried once
I got the GoG version plus the gog update. Use the Last trainer in the list - the "B" one and it works like a charm... still the game is a huge disappointment.

DjCrazee

Donor
Reaction score
You, sir, are insanely fast. Good job finding all the pointers so quickly.

Vladn

Reaction score
its just with me, that with the cheap i dont see any animal :(

Brucie91

Reaction score
could you add an option for like super hyperdrive with a range of say 5000 lightyears

IPWIW

Reaction score
can you add faster galactic "map" travel or instant teleport view to destination ?
their's a mod that make hyperdrive have way longer range,but it takes so much time to travel in the"MAP"
and there are so much galaxies....

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
I reached the center of the galaxy I am in (thanks to the trainers/cheats and following the bright "spot" in the free navigation mode map); you realize it is the center because no other stars are around it inside a sphere with almost 750-800 lighyears diameter; you CANNOT interact with the center (which is just a "big light", nothing more, nothing else) so i don't know what to do. I reached the nearest black hole (almost at 750 lighyears from the center) but it send me 6500 lighyears away from the center... what is supposed to be the end of the game ?

I will not spoiler, but i had the same problem but trust me that you can interact with the centre, anyway there are a lot videos that show you how to "interact"

Best trainer ever but to stop the PC STANDBY i left the A pressed and when i came back i found my char floating near the space station, took me 20 minutes to get my ship back, THANK YOU NEWTON for Gravity

tom0902000

Reaction score
super speed is buggy, it bounces you off planet into the space

Jubex

Reaction score
Being a busy person irl, mr antifun lets me do what others do in days...in hours. I thank you for this sir. I've played more games seen more content with your APPDEVICES then ever.

This game was on my radar and it was daunting as fk. I played elite dangerous legit and it was disastrous to my career/social life. Explaining to a parliamentary committee i was late to roll call cause i had to get elite status exploration to complete the Elite Trifecta is a very daunting ask.

I staved off playing NMS for this very reason.

Expect a sizeable donation soon mate and keep up the good work.

(is the two versions seperate for GOG/Steam)

cesarmarcano

Reaction score
The trainer, is compatible with the patch 3 of GOG (equivalent to version 1.03 or 1.04)

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
its just with me, that with the cheap i dont see any animal :(

I don't know what "cheap" means by you, but there are many animals on the planets, yes, I think on all of the planets I found.