MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

No Man's Sky Trainer

Kalandryl

Reaction score
Same here,i install,then a black screen is all i get and i can't find a solution.Bitdefender shows no alarm.Any clue someone?
im not sure. it didnt do this to me until just now but i closed it. right click and close from system tray as well not just the window then restarted wemod and its fine. sorry if this doesnt help you.

cvvv

Reaction score
Hi Guys,Is there a possibility for unlimited salvaged data ?

Last edited:

Weyland

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Team, No Man's Sky just updated today and a trainer update would be great, thanks!

DomXxX

Reaction score
Hey can you update the trainer, I've listed loads of things that dont work on the wemod discussion forum

theansweris42

Reaction score
WeMod is showing that the Windows 10 Store version has 2140/2012 votes. Does that mean we are finally getting a trainer?

Weyland

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Team, No Man's Sky just updated today and a trainer update would be great, thanks!

RiotAil

Reaction score
Can confirm that, although the 'set' cheats allow input nothing else works. Looking forward to an update when possible.

Wuppertaler

Reaction score
Can confirm too that only a few options still working, like unlim Mining Laser and only 2-3 more, but any other options quit working.

ikke88

Reaction score
Since the update some options quit the work... please solve it soon. Thanks

WillAllan

Reaction score
Almost at 2k votes on WeMod. We’re all hoping an update comes soon. Appreciate you !