Trainer Search

Weyland

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Team, No Man's Sky just updated today and a trainer update would be great, thanks!

DomXxX

Reaction score
Hey can you update the trainer, I've listed loads of things that dont work on the wemod discussion forum

theansweris42

Reaction score
WeMod is showing that the Windows 10 Store version has 2140/2012 votes. Does that mean we are finally getting a trainer?

Weyland

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Team, No Man's Sky just updated today and a trainer update would be great, thanks!

RiotAil

Reaction score
Can confirm that, although the 'set' cheats allow input nothing else works. Looking forward to an update when possible.

Wuppertaler

Reaction score
Can confirm too that only a few options still working, like unlim Mining Laser and only 2-3 more, but any other options quit working.

ikke88

Reaction score
Since the update some options quit the work... please solve it soon. Thanks

WillAllan

Reaction score
Almost at 2k votes on WeMod. We’re all hoping an update comes soon. Appreciate you !

BeLe

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for this.
The option for easy crafting still requires you to have the original materials when base-building, and then it still uses them up, so all it seems to do is change what the one window says is required. (Intel, if it matters)
I really like the super-speed jetpack.

And I was wondering if you could make an option to increase scan range? I thought when I played this the first time there was a cheat somewhere to scan once and reveal like all buildings and alien structures on a planet.