Trainer Search

LightGryffon

Reaction score
Great trainer! Do you think you could add a set units cheat so you could enter a specific number of units? That would be great really useful

axlight

Reaction score
I cant craft multi-tool upgrades with the easy craft cheat. Please fix.

leostr

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone managed to get this but there are some ships that cost more than 999m, can you raise the amount of credits in the inf units cheat?

TDXezi

Reaction score
Easy craft is buggedish.. when they require certain materials, I'd also like to ask, is it possible to add a "No warp limit" option?

WicCaesar

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to activate the trainer after I ran the game? Because the game won't alt-tab back and requires restart if I alt-tab out to open the trainer...
Switch from Fullscreen to Borderless.

mezz

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone managed to get this but there are some ships that cost more than 999m, can you raise the amount of credits in the inf units cheat?

lol really i thought there was a limit

Swagggg

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add an option to unlock all recipes? I just want to get the best upgrades right away. Ty for the trainer btw.

Melvingti

Reaction score
I have question, how can i change hotkeys ? i need to replace the f12 since its screenshot for steam

Meemai

Reaction score
I have question, how can i change hotkeys ? i need to replace the f12 since its screenshot for steam

Beneath the status: game is Off!/On! There is a edit hotkeys tab, click that. Then you see drop off boxes select the button you want in that drop off box and when selected click - set hotkey, and it will change you have to do this every time you start the trainer.

Cbitezvagoo

Reaction score
Also, if you alt-tab out of the game to activate the trainer and cannot get back into the game, follow these steps:

-open up task manager
-go to apps
-click drop down on NMS
-right click on NMS application
-choose "bring to front"

boom.

guri380

Reaction score
Also, if you alt-tab out of the game to activate the trainer and cannot get back into the game, follow these steps:

-open up task manager
-go to apps
-click drop down on NMS
-right click on NMS application
-choose "bring to front"

boom.

I can confirm this, i just figured this out 10mins ago , was scared the F*** out , to lose the progress as hadn't saved

Yerycho

Reaction score
Anybody else abe to get a steady 60fps?

FPS Fix!!

Go to C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\No Man's Sky\Binaries\SETTINGS

Then find the file "TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS.MXML" and open it.

You will then find the "GSync" option. It's "true" by default, change it to "false".

Then ingame change the FPS option to MAX and APPY it. VSYNC OFF.

Now i have fix 60FPS.

bunnytv

Reaction score
some say mrantifun was ex ci so that why he get thim out so fast lol