Trainer Search

Reaction score
Thank you for this. Super speed is really needed in this. On the original I found that you have to hit f2 for it to activate. Then you can use the others.

Last edited:

NightFox

Reaction score
Is there something u can do about alien languages ?? something to unlock all words from the aliens

Melvingti

Reaction score
Beneath the status: game is Off!/On! There is a edit hotkeys tab, click that. Then you see drop off boxes select the button you want in that drop off box and when selected click - set hotkey, and it will change you have to do this every time you start the trainer.

so hotkey 1 is F1 in this case ?

mezz

Reaction score
easy crafting is broken when repairing or making upgrades

TyposZero

Donor
Reaction score
I would love if the easy craft feature would also work on making tech. I mean it sorta works, it shows that u need 0 things of everything but u can still not make it.

Besides that its an 11/10 trainer. thanks a lot @Mr.AntiFun . u're a god. =)

sokittoya76

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch mate, that damn recharging everything was getting too repetitive :mad::mad: for me anyways :p;):)

Awesome work as usual, U R THA KING!! (or QUEEN if u r a Lady) "A lady you say? Oh my! After you Meladie"!! (Pommy acc.)

Are you going to keep working on this one? I think the devs hopefully have bigger things planned for this game, imagine once the content and maybe random scripted events gets added this game is gonna be like no udda!! Absolutely loving so far even despite the minor bugs, man there are some haters out there at the mo dissin this game. Maybe we are all just too damn spoilt these days.......

j03tv

Reaction score
This is a basic trainer , Any more cheats required or problems in the trainer let me know and i will check it out tomorrow morning .

Looks good MAF! You really are insanely good at what you do.

I hope you are working on the "No Threat level" cheat so those pesky sentinels wills eave us alone. A lot of people are having the same issue.

May I request some sort of fix with the Super Speed?
So when enabling the Super Speed cheat I start bouncing iradically and ended up getting stuck underneath the terrain. The only way I found to escape from this as the terrain is a 2 way collision is by going to my ship with the cheat on and bouncing to where I can enter my ship.

I hope this helps. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Looks good MAF! You really are insanely good at what you do.

I hope you are working on the "No Threat level" cheat so those pesky sentinels wills eave us alone. A lot of people are having the same issue.

May I request some sort of fix with the Super Speed?
So when enabling the Super Speed cheat I start bouncing iradically and ended up getting stuck underneath the terrain. The only way I found to escape from this as the terrain is a 2 way collision is by going to my ship with the cheat on and bouncing to where I can enter my ship.

I hope this helps. :)
Yes there is a bit of bouncing but i never got stuck underneath the terrain , The movement function is a bit different from the other games i worked on before and its not very cheat friendly , Im afraid i wont be able to do any more improvements on the cheat for now .

Agandar

Reaction score
THX A LOT ! Wonderful as always !

Do you think a Unlimlited Warp Distance could be doable ? I mean, a way to warp to any star, no matter at what distance it is in the universe ?

Thx anyway, trainer is already perfect ;)

Homeboy

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun

1. Thanks for this great Trainer! its amazing.

2. Write the Problem to disable Antivirus and starting first game an then Trainer to your Topic it works!
the most People look all Posts to see this from you.

3. there ist a Problem at No Mans Skys Market Place when cheat is aktivate. heridium, chrysonit, Plutonium are not to buy and it displayes -1.

4. i Need the keybindings for all 15, can you write it down or get a txt in the donload ? i have mod my w10 and all is good, but in you Trainer window ist all black, cant read anything.

5. can you add :

Useful things you can add=
INF.bypass chip
Crafting even when you don't have the recourses
Add inventory slots for suit,starship and weapon
Unlock all bleuprints
Unlock all alien language
1 hit kill
Unlimlited Warp Distance

good work and big thanks again!

Trainer works !!!
do this:

deactivate antivirus complete (Antivirus block it in backround without a message!) or by 5 minutes or something
then start No Mans sky
and direct the Trainer
when you are to slow it dont work and you must ALT + TAB or you make a shortcut under the no mans sky shortcut and click quicker.

ALT + TAB Problem solved:
open TaskManager
search No Mans Sky rightclick on it
select Expand
then click on (No Mans Sky) Aplication
then rightclick on bring it to front.
Works!

sorry for the bad english, German on work. lol

click "Like" button when it helps/works!

Last edited:

lorka.trashcan

Reaction score
what is the option for got infiny ship energie ? (for takeoff, takeon ground, etc ?)
and maybe 2X more speed for the jetpack ?

pcteck

Super Donor
Reaction score
Gotta say your really moving up on my list of "go to sites i can count on" Thanks MAF

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Plasma Launcher and Phase Beam aren't getting infinite ammo.
Edit: Trading is borked, shows as having -1, both for buying and selling resources.

Minor issue is that crafting/easy crafting still consumes resources. Also, jetpack may show it's being drained if you have upgrades, but it will correctly freeze and be infinite once it's drained a certain amount. All in all, a great job as usual, love to see the Launcher/Phase have inf ammo though, and Launch Thrusters & Hyperdrive as well :)

Last edited:

alice1234

Reaction score
Great trainer! Do you think you could add a set units cheat so you could enter a specific number of units? That would be great really useful
I woud love this so much. Let my younger brother play it for a bit and he downloaded this trainer because he saw a ship he wanted to buy. gave me infinite units. Now im stuck with with it.