Trainer Search

Arzeus

Reaction score
I wonder why the easy crafting doesnt work for me, both on exosuit, and starship :/

also MAF, maybe you can add options like add more exosuit slot on upgrade station from 1 to instant max or something like that, and same goes for starship slot if possible, since I really like my model but got only like 28 slot :/

Does anybody know who this guy with the Fling-Trainers is???
On ************* he has lots of trainers and he seems pretty good doin`his job, too.
I was asking if Mr. Antifun knows him?
FLiNG are from 3DM forum, its a chinesse cracking group, but they didnt release any more cracks since they claim that their site got very low traffic income, but FLiNG still continue create trainers.

ShadowGame

Reaction score
I like this trainer more an more every day! My only requests are that "Infinite Energy" applies to everything, such as launch thrusters and phase beam. Also, the no cost cheat could be tweaked because it sometimes still requires the correct amount of single stack items (such as nutriono module). I know FLiNG make a no cost cheat that makes everything completely free. Also, being able to add more slots would be grand.

Thanks for the work!

EDIT: I see the infinite energy applies to all things and the free crafting works! Hooray! Thank you!

Last edited:

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
I wonder why the easy crafting doesnt work for me, both on exosuit, and starship :/

also MAF, maybe you can add options like add more exosuit slot on upgrade station from 1 to instant max or something like that, and same goes for starship slot if possible, since I really like my model but got only like 28 slot :/

FLiNG are from *** forum, its a chinesse cracking group, but they didnt release any more cracks since they claim that their site got very low traffic income, but FLiNG still continue create trainers.

you can upgrade your exosuite capacity on every spacestation by unlocking the door with the atlas pass

carl44463

Reaction score
I'm new to this site so sorry for this but how do u start it? I ran all as admin and they don't launch anything. Am I supposed to press a button once I am ingame?

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
I'm new to this site so sorry for this but how do u start it? I ran all as admin and they don't launch anything. Am I supposed to press a button once I am ingame?
it can help to just start the trainer without the game and look all the hotkeys up normaly they go from f1 to f12 and then numpad with every key you activate a different cheat (thats the good about mrantifun you can control what you want and what not)

how i start it everytime

1 Start No Mans Sky
2 Press Windowsbutton to get to the desktop
3 Open trainer (allowing Adminrights)
4 activate the cheats i want
5 go back ingame and play :)

hope i could help you ask by any time

carl44463

Reaction score
it can help to just start the trainer without the game and look all the hotkeys up normaly they go from f1 to f12 and then numpad with every key you activate a different cheat (thats the good about mrantifun you can control what you want and what not)

how i start it everytime

1 Start No Mans Sky
2 Press Windowsbutton to get to the desktop
3 Open trainer (allowing Adminrights)
4 activate the cheats i want
5 go back ingame and play :)

hope i could help you ask by any time
Thank you for replying, is a window supposed to show up like in the video because i am not getting one

Teyzer

Reaction score
Hm...kills with the fast kill cheat don't count towards the Sentinels Destroyed milestones. Darn :(

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for replying, is a window supposed to show up like in the video because i am not getting one

yes there should be a window exactly like the one in the video you just have to download the zip file from the downloads. Unpack it and Run the .Exe (as administrator) and the window should pop up

Arzeus

Reaction score
you can upgrade your exosuite capacity on every spacestation by unlocking the door with the atlas pass
yeah but it would be help a lot for a hoarder like me to instantly get 48slot unlocked at once lol

Tibse

Reaction score
Intresting idea - Add a blueprint cheat. Gives all blueprints for SpaceShip and Multi Tool

rokas

Reaction score
yeah max inventory or get easy bluprints would be nice

backudog

Reaction score
Holey moley! I only checked here yesterday and now theres Even MORE updates!! Awesome work as usual sir!

kinrus30

Reaction score
could u please add a movement speed boost but not ridiculously fast