Trainer Search

Spaceman Spiff

Reaction score
Wow, this update is pretty awesome. The built in low-flight is better than any of the mods ever were.

JDamien

Reaction score
Now if they would just give you the ability to Hover with your ship it'd be awesome lol.

Thanks for the hard work MAF <3

JDamien

Reaction score
Please update for 1.3 version .... THX
MAF said yesterday "Working on it , Will be released tomorrow because most of the cheats broke and need fixing ." please read before asking otherwise you are just pestering/badgering him and he can just go work on something else, Wouldn't be the first time he's tossed a project on the back burner because people badgered him about it.

JDamien

Reaction score
Really? he does that kind of thing?

Look at how many trainers/games he deals with on a regular basis, now read through the comments and count how many people pop in and just say something along the lines of "Update the trainer" instead of taking two seconds to read a page or two before their post and realizing that 30 or more people have already asked/demanded the same thing from him. unless you are a supporter he doesn't owe anyone anything and asking the same thing 30 or 70 or 100 times would sure piss me off. no I can't say Honestly that he's actually put off a trainer due to being badgered about it but I've seen trainers where people piss and moan about him updating it have taken a very long time to update. I know I'd do it if I were him and people were treating me like I worked for them or owed them the update simply because they were too lazy to read back a page or two.

NaeRei

Reaction score
Look at how many trainers/games he deals with on a regular basis, now read through the comments and count how many people pop in and just say something along the lines of "Update the trainer" instead of taking two seconds to read a page or two before their post and realizing that 30 or more people have already asked/demanded the same thing from him. unless you are a supporter he doesn't owe anyone anything and asking the same thing 30 or 70 or 100 times would sure piss me off. no I can't say Honestly that he's actually put off a trainer due to being badgered about it but I've seen trainers where people piss and moan about him updating it have taken a very long time to update. I know I'd do it if I were him and people were treating me like I worked for them or owed them the update simply because they were too lazy to read back a page or two.

I just asked, no need to lay it down on me

And while he certainly has the right to do so, like you said, if you aren’t a backer then he owns you nothing (even then it’s a bit ify) but there is a toon of trainers here, him and who ever works with him can’t be expected to keep them all always updated or be aware of what was patched and needs to be updated and probably need to prioritise what to update first, that probably where people continuously asking for update may help them to see where the highest demand is and organise things (going from the principle that it’s not a repost from the same person).

And again, you do have a point as he already said he working on it and that there is no need to keep asking, yes, the same thing 30, 50 100 times gets on one nerves but it’s a forum, can you honestly say that you read every page or even the majority of them when going to a forum to comment on something like this? An answer in middle of all the posts is too easy to miss where one line on the OP won’t be missed as easily. Plus I have seen a lot of people asking, a lots of please’s and thanks, seen comments stating that the game was update, I have yet to see anything even remotely “demanding” as you put it, and if you can’t say if he does what you said he did why even say it to begin with?