Trainer Search

mezz

Reaction score
The Easy Crafting and easy atlass pass dont work. but everything else works great.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The Easy Crafting and easy atlass pass dont work. but everything else works great.
i tested the crafting cheat on engine and repaired couple stuff and made couple stuff , seemed to work fine ,Can you share a game save ?.

HyperXT

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun for No Man's Sky v 1.3 Trainer. This game rather sucks without your trainer, now
I can play this game relax mode :)

la40858

Reaction score
Easy Crafting does not allow you to create things in the 'products section'. Only issue so far, other than atlas passes. Nice work though!

Clone

Reaction score
So yeah easy crafting doesn't work. It shows all green check marks but it still says insufficient resources. Everything else works though!

error55o

Reaction score
I get various results when using the trainer, last time I used it only the last 3 options worked

mezz

Reaction score
I get various results when using the trainer, last time I used it only the last 3 options worked
i tested the crafting cheat on engine and repaired couple stuff and made couple stuff , seemed to work fine ,Can you share a game save ?.

yes sorry i meant easy crafting does not work with products like lubricant,glass etc..and the atlas pass option dont work on the doors.

dk998

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
The easy crafting doesnt seem to work however.

tbnexus

Reaction score
Easy crafting doenst work for me too. If I use V1.22 all req. res. are at 0 but I cant build anything. If i use V1.30, I only hear the windows "bing" sound as like as an error message.

ncbbh88

Reaction score
Thank you for the super fast turn over!

Is anyone else having issues with instant cooling or easy crafting?