Trainer Search

stephen martyr

Reaction score
This is a basic trainer , Any more cheats required or problems in the trainer let me know and i will check it out tomorrow morning .
I went ahead and linked your trainers for this game to WeMod's page for their Infinity App. The trainer they have for No Man's Sky doesn't really work at the moment since the Atlas Rises Update. The creator of that trainer is currently working on fixing this. But for now I figured people can use yours. Thanks for the quick creation of this trainer. God Bless you.

Stephen Martyr

joe_schmo

Reaction score
Is anyone elses trainer crashing after they activate 1 cheat?

Edit: it seems to be only when trying to activate the ones on the numpad, the F keys work fine and dont crash

zombiecookie

Reaction score
i tested the crafting cheat on engine and repaired couple stuff and made couple stuff , seemed to work fine ,Can you share a game save ?.

crafting cheat seems to work fine for me - but the atlas pass seems to have no effect. As always, thanks again for your fast turn around and amazing trainers

(for all those who say the crafting isnt working - hit the button and wait a good 2-3 minutes before it activates. It takes much longer than the other cheats to activate. This cheat doesnt mean you dont need the required resources - it just means that it wont use up the resources in your inventory. Orange items and objects that stack in 5 will still be taken out).

mezz

Reaction score
crafting cheat seems to work fine for me - but the atlas pass seems to have no effect. As always, thanks again for your fast turn around and amazing trainers

(for all those who say the crafting isnt working - hit the button and wait a good 2-3 minutes before it activates. It takes much longer than the other cheats to activate. This cheat doesnt mean you dont need the required resources - it just means that it wont use up the resources in your inventory. Orange items and objects that stack in 5 will still be taken out).

the cheat only works for technology and wont work for base building and crafting materials like glass,lubricant etc..

Zereth

Reaction score
As with some other people, I can definitely confirm that Easy Atlas Pass doesn't work. Not only did it not work, somehow it made my CPU and RAM usage go 80% - 94%.

Easy crafting works for me, although I haven't tried any of the more advanced/late(r) game items and things that you can craft. I started a new file for the latest version of the game so right now I don't have any access to the things you can do later in the game.

Besides those 2 options, the ones that I have tried and do work are:

• Instant Cooldown Weapon
  • Inf. Energy
  • Inf. Materials Packs
  • Inf. Jetpack
  • Inf. Stamina
  • No Reload
  • Inf. Ammo
  • Inf. Units
  • Easy Crafting (Tested on beginning/early game crafting)
  • Easy Translation

Hope that helps you out in some way when/if you decide to take another look at the trainer to update/fix some things.

K1ngFloyd

Reaction score
In my case, Easy Crafting is making all cores go 100% and restarts my PC. Everything else seems to be working in my case.
Thanks you MrAntiFun for your efforts and sharing.

la40858

Reaction score
Easy Crafting isn't allowing me to create products or build freely.

Reaction score
Not Functioning:
Easy crafting sets the displayed required materials to 0, but still requires that you have those materials in their required quantities and still uses them up upon creation of the item in question.

Semi-Functioning:
Infinite materials stacks functions as intended, but if spending materials via crafting (or purchasing, in the case of nanites) the user must exit the crafting menu or purchase menu in order for the quantities to refresh. In other words, if you use the amount the game thinks you have you will lose those materials. Stopping building or exiting a purchase menu after each purchase will update your quantities so you can continue without losing them. EDIT: You might have to open up the inventory screen for the quantities to refresh, I've had mixed results with it refreshing properly between menus but opening up the inventory always resolved the matter. Also - if you craft or purchase something that requires the exact amount of inventory you have you will lose that item. If you need more, transfer between ship and inventory, then transfer one stack back to ship, switch to ship inventory, switch back to backpack inventory and transfer the second stack. That will allow you to duplicate the item infinitely as you please.

Untested:
Haven't tried easy Atlas.

Misc:
All the other cheats appear to function as intended.

EDITED:
!This is an in-game bug not related to the trainer, I've left the solution for prosperity for any who run into the problem!

There may be a slight side effect of trainer use whereby during the last mission for the armorer the game freaks out and spams the subspace scan without actually spawning the ships (or it may just be a regular game bug, not 100% sure). You can correct this by using your pulse engines - it should force the game into yanking you out of subspace and properly spawning in the sentinel force you're intended to fight.

Thanks for the update MrAntiFun! :)

Last edited:

zombiecookie

Reaction score
the cheat only works for technology and wont work for base building and crafting materials like glass,lubricant etc..

That's what im saying - the crafting cheat never worked for that in any version. All you need to do is craft those components like glass with the F5 command on, then turn on the numpad 2 command - wait a minute for it to activate - then you can build without it consuming the resources. However, you DO need to go back into your inventory every so often - since the infinite resources cheat only works if you're viewing the page they're on.

rokas

Reaction score
we need a cheat that lets you build building for free

neronix17

Reaction score
As others have pointed out the Easy Crafting cheat is semi functional, the only things you can truly craft for free are technology items (at least in my testing that was the case). Otherwise it only shows them as being craftable for 0 of each item but still requires you have them and uses them, this covers any sort of item crafting and base building.

I know it's been repeatedly stated but figured it couldn't hurt to help describe it further.

lorddoge21

Reaction score
So I allegedly enabled Inf. Ship health, but i still died. How do i know when its working? sorry, im new

jobode

Reaction score
i love your trainer but when i hit the num 2 Fast Crafting the game freezin and i need to shut down my pc maybe you can look into it thanks fore all the trainers :)

RiotAil

Reaction score
Loving that the trainers are up so fast, but I am having an issue with the following hotkeys not working:f
  • f1
  • f3
  • f6-12
  • numpad 1 and 2
Any tips on this? I've taken damage, ran, used the jetpack and what all then tried using them but none worked.