Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
So I allegedly enabled Inf. Ship health, but i still died. How do i know when its working? sorry, im new
You'll know it's on/working when you hear "Cheat Activated." If it still happens after you hear the notification, bring it to MrAntiFun's attention and he'll test it out and see if it needs fixing or not.

Zereth

Reaction score
I tested the new one a little while ago and yeah, the Easy Atlas Pass option is working now. But I think something happened with Easy Crafting. The problem I had before with my RAM and CPU going up when activating Easy Atlas Pass, is now happening on Easy Crafting, which wasn't happening before.

RiotAil

Reaction score
I tested the new one a little while ago and yeah, the Easy Atlas Pass option is working now. But I think something happened with Easy Crafting. The problem I had before with my RAM and CPU going up when activating Easy Atlas Pass, is now happening on Easy Crafting, which wasn't happening before.

So everything else is working for you? I'm wondering why only some of them work for me. :confused:

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
1.3 Trainer works just fine for me, had no issues so far. Have not tried the B version.

Vox

Reaction score
Damn wasn't sure if he'd already have the 1.3 trainer up but figured I'd come look, glad I did. Thanks!

Zereth

Reaction score
So everything else is working for you? I'm wondering why only some of them work for me. :confused:
I only use the ones that I listed on page 32, but yeah, everything that I use works. Easy crafting works too, it just goes through raising my RAM and CPU usage first for some reason before activating and then going back down.

RiotAil

Reaction score
I only use the ones that I listed on page 32, but yeah, everything that I use works. Easy crafting works too, it just goes through raising my RAM and CPU usage first for some reason before activating and then going back down.

I'll try just running those, maybe trying to activate the others is messing with it somehow? I dunno.

Sarix

Reaction score
when I start it, it says soemthing with lua53-64.dll is not installed

Stevies20

Reaction score
Thanks! Though I do have a problem with the latest version of the trainer, my anti virus (Kaspersky) goes mental the moment I unzip the trainer.

"Detected UDS: DangerousObject.Multi.Generic" is apparently in the EXE.

No idea why.

modebcn

Reaction score
Numpad 2 easy crafting not working for base building

Last edited:

rokas

Reaction score
easy crafring still not working for base building

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
As everyone say, it doesn't work for base. Sometimes you even have to deactivate the easy crafting cheats to build some elements, because it doesn't let you even if you have enough materials

rwisdaman

Reaction score
Im having the same issue with only part of the trainer working, with me I am lucky to get only 2 or 3 that work when going through the F keys, I also went through all of the versions of the trainer and I get the same thing, only a few or none work.

Saintiel

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, latest patch just hit no mans sky and after this some options have stopped working. Default keys: F3, F7, F8, F10, F11 have atleast stopped working. Changing hotkeys wont help. So if you could make a new updated version please.

Vexyfi

Reaction score
How do I undo the 0 cost for building tech? I only did that so I can get my tech back from when I dismantled it for Plutonium

Hollowleaf

Reaction score
Yes sadly the latest patch has made some of the options stop working:( Would love a new fix when able friend! Thank you:)