Trainer Search

Finnick

Reaction score
It also works on versions 1.34 and Experimental
Thank you very much!

TheTraveller

Reaction score
For some reason i can't build in normal mode, the crafting says it needs 0 materials but it doesn't let me build anything, i can fix broken stuff but can't build anything, i need to have the material in my inventory and even then it gets consumed, each time i try to activate easy crafting it just freezes for a bit (no sound or anything and i can't activate other mods either) then after like a 20 seconds it says cheat activated, so idk if i'm doing something wrong or does it just not work

Tex1172

Reaction score
Hey, great trainer!
Sadly the translation doesn't work on the steam version :(

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm there's broken lines. In one way I HATE devs updating their games so often (*cough* ARK) because it breaks the trainers most of the time. But on the other hand my performance is finally acting like a 1070/7700k should for a game like NMS. So take your time, it's always worth the wait MAF!

sadasdcxzcxzc

Reaction score
The old trainer doesn't work with new 1.35 patch( many options like crafting, Translation, Energy, Material packs.
Sounds like Hello Games always want to disable some cheats!
Please add a new trainer.

Droid8Apple

Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't remember whether I confirmed this or not yet (updates blend together) but 1.33 definitely isn't working anymore (4 or 5 of them), just wanted to make sure you knew instead of being all like "ummm, this needs updated...":D

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, not the whole Code weird up...the most Options work, but as Droid said, some of them not ;)