Trainer Search

ludo1800

Reaction score
Is it so difficult to understand the words "paid option" ? Or is it just bad faith :)?
I never said the trainer is not free to use ;)... at least, for now... But THERE IS option you can have ONLY via the Pro version, so paid option it is !
But I also know the power and attractivity of money ... I'm sure history of CheatHappens or MegaTrainer could be quite interesting on this topic !

And what about the size of this thing ? The MAF trainer was small with all the hotkeys, and that was good ;) !
Now, you need a 1280x1024 screen to see them all at once (ie: No Man's Sky)

McDodge34

Reaction score
Is it me or the sentinel alert option is gone from this trainer, I hate them so much, can't mine peacefully anywhere, this is driving me insane.

multi.read

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, you always had the simplist, cleanest trainers. I don't like this change, I'm sorry, and I won't use wemod. I feel compelled to say so as I hope to see you back to your old and highly trustworthy ways. I should have donated, I'm part of the problem.. I know. I'm sorry, and I will once you're back on track. Thanks for the good times!

DonMagicJuan

Reaction score
I have only recently started using MAF's trainers, just before the switch to WeMod. I have to say I don't mind WeMod that much, the trainer still works and the program hasn't caused me any issues. I exit it when I am not playing. I wish MAF all the best and am happy he has found a new way to support himself in his tireless efforts.

Versora

Reaction score
For some reason when I launch the trainer, it suddenly completely disappears and also my game crashes. I launch the game then the trainer when I try to activate an option it just immediately disappears and at the same time, my game crashes. I have the Steam version. I tried the WeMod one, I'm not a fan of it. The Mr. AntiFun one on there is finicky and I use the correct key and nothing happens. But I had no issue with the other trainer until now. Also I have Avast as well if that helps, but it doesn't have any problems with the trainer, so not sure.

Also every time I try to extract it to the same place I had it I keep getting a folder access denied error, and I can't grant permission even though I am the administrator.

Edit: The WeMod STN version. Sorry for the mixup.

Last edited:

Shyressa

Reaction score
I have used MAF trainers for a long time, always worked great and the options were awesome, I hope this WeMod thing makes it much easier to make mods, however, the one for NMS only works about half the time.. some options will turn on and stay on, others not at all. This might just be due to all the daily updates and patches since Beyond launched and not the new trainer format. I will continue to support MAF, but this WeMod thing.. no.. I am not a fan of not being able to use the toggles on the trainer itself without paying them.

Francky14

Reaction score
I don't apreciate at all this wemod partnership. This is so sad to see how it turns here. You are just becoming like cheathappens….. cheathappens started like you are doing with wemod : parts of the trainers are free, some other parts are not free, and with time there is nothing free anymore.

I will not use wemod. What a sad end for MAF... your trainers were the best.

Last edited:

Panzerfaan

Reaction score
Yeaaa, im not doing this. WMod tells me it cant download the file, still creates some ******* download in the folder and all... ...Aren't you a bit hypocritical to tell Cheathappens they are leeches, just to go down the same road? Well... your funeral. Thanks for years of service anyway.

drakkco

Reaction score
Where is the trainer? Link to version 1.75, and then a link to some W shit.

AlbaSama

Reaction score
(sorry for my english i try to do my best)

Hi all,

I just want to say, i like the partnership with Wemod.
It's really simple to use, and the interface is clear and simple too.

And don't forget a thing... it's M.A.F.... guys... it's MAF.
He made, for all of us, some very good trainers since a loooong time (a decade maybe...) FOR FREE.
And and he will continue until today... it's MAF, he is a good guy.
If you want donate, cool, if not... bah no problem.

Do not bother him with that and let him continue his work as he wants.

Thank you and have a nice day all of you

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have used MAF trainers for a long time, always worked great and the options were awesome, I hope this WeMod thing makes it much easier to make mods, however, the one for NMS only works about half the time.. some options will turn on and stay on, others not at all. This might just be due to all the daily updates and patches since Beyond launched and not the new trainer format. I will continue to support MAF, but this WeMod thing.. no.. I am not a fan of not being able to use the toggles on the trainer itself without paying them.
Are you using the trainer By MRANTIFUN ? .

Cowbags78

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work over the years MAF. I don't like, but I understand why you've partnered with Wemod. You've given up huge amounts of your time for this community and you deserve to get something back for that. I can't install something on my machine from a source I don't trust. I obviously don't understand the business model, but if it was a free anonymous download (Possibly with adverts), then I think this would sit a lot better with people. I'd still prefer to download a trainer though... :)

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
A lot of options don't turn on for me. Inf. Mining Beam, Inf. Stamina, etc.

Mikael Levan

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun.

Thank you for the trainer. I have been using the WeMod trainer ever since it was introduced to WeMod and it has always worked fine for me up until now.

But after recent mini-updates (Steam version), I no longer can get these three cheats to work.

They toggle on when I press the hotkey, but half a second later they toggle off again.

Hoping for help or update.

https://savantartist.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F187403796987

Again, thank you so much for making excellent trainers.

jackdazipper

Reaction score
Trainer is not working. It starts and fails to download. Tried installing wemod first and it failed to download. This looks like its an issue on their end but I was logged in here and figured I'd post here as well.

Mikael Levan

Reaction score
You are the best MrAntiFun. You could just as well be called MrSuperFun instead :)

Cheers!

AlbaSama

Reaction score
Hello ! How are you ? Fine i guess.

Somme option doesn't work anymore in WeMod Trainer:

-Unlimited life support (F5)
-No reload (CTRL F4)
-Instant Ship Gun Cooldown (CTRL F9)

Thank you and have a nice day.