Trainer Search

Frosty800

Reaction score
This is a basic trainer , Any more cheats required or problems in the trainer let me know and i will check it out tomorrow morning .
tried to run my wemod this morning and it wont start up. i keep getting an error log when i try to install the updates to the wemod. the interface wont even start up now

jimmy

Reaction score
can you plz update this trainer dosent work on stupid wemod why did you join that for anaway plz update thanks

Juliendugers

Reaction score
Hi! some of the most interesting cheats don't work, for exemple, the infinite jetpack, or the ultra speed. Still not tested all the rest, but it might need a check. thx! and i have no problem with Wemod! I want to say it, because you seems to have only bad feedback about that. I' m ok with it, it works, it's well made. And my defender is not always targeting it as a malware.
#italkaboutmylife

hurka79

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
Thanks but this is so s..t.
The unlimited material pack fill your inventory with the same thing. For ex. you hit the tree, your inventory will be filled up with carbon and you need a lot of time to delete them over and over...

FeiNz

Reaction score
Sir, would you please add an option for unlocking the ship, bag and tool's slot.

Kalandryl

Reaction score
the steam trainer on wemod shows last update as feb 24 and since yesterdays exomech update it is broken

Kalandryl

Reaction score
Same here,i install,then a black screen is all i get and i can't find a solution.Bitdefender shows no alarm.Any clue someone?
im not sure. it didnt do this to me until just now but i closed it. right click and close from system tray as well not just the window then restarted wemod and its fine. sorry if this doesnt help you.

cvvv

Reaction score
Hi Guys,Is there a possibility for unlimited salvaged data ?

Last edited: