Trainer Search

Devious1

Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Wondering if you could update the trainer for Northgard, Thanks.

Steam Platform

v0.2.5162-beta

Features not working pretty much everything

*Currently Haven't tryed any of trainers out however reviews say that its no longer working despite some things (i.e villager spawning) 9, as well all trainers for it are outdated.

Last edited:

Devious1

Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
This is a pretty challanging game for me, I managed to beat it once playing on normal, but the constent upkeep of food wood, and currency, with the ability to only put 4 productive building per tile in which 1 has to be a house if you want more population so you dont get raided, It becomces really difficult especially for players who dont really have any knowledge. I like to play games on my spare time, and to be honest Id like to cheat in this game a bit, to make it atleast more enjoyable for me.. I know alot of people frown on that but everyone has there way to play, I dont see anything wrong with using it for single player use.

My brain just doesn't work fast enough to maintain the speed of this game :p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Are you using the latest trainer ? .

Devious1

Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
When I looked at the trainers for northgard they were outdated and had complaints that most of the options were no longer working ):. I myself have not used the latest one however I think the latest one is outdated? i might be wrong. Thanks. And for jrchan really?

If im not mistaking the game version has updated recently around june 20th, last update was june 4th 2017 but I have no idea if there was an update to the newest trainer just recently? But i know the version that was released from june 4th is no longer working

Last edited:

Netsoft

Reaction score
The latest trainer only adjust the display values but actual value of resources is not updated.