Trainer Search

Blob55

Reaction score
Inf Ally health doesn't work when you have too many Allies.

Bulmafan

Reaction score
its a steam version trainer no good if you pirate the game

Kthol

Reaction score
Can you add complete 100% legend and trasure events after end mision?

NinjaPotato

Reaction score
Awesome trainer, just that the Mega KOs don't actually count as your KOs; so it's kind of useless unless I've missed something.
Fast kill works well but stops working if a 3rd party attacks or invades while you're doing a mission (yellow marked enemies, still kills red enemies instantly) it seems to restore their health if you attack them. You can simply deactivate the trainer and activate it again to do normal damage to the yellow enemies and insta kill red ones.

Max golonka

Reaction score
F3 Inf.Health Ally - nie działa prawidłowo. Przeciwnicy, którzy mają długą żywotność pasa się nieśmiertelny przez to, jeśli ta opcja jesteśmy aktywni. Jeśli chcemy, aby ich zabić, musimy wyłączyć tę opcję, co naciśnięcie sojusznicy stają się śmiertelne i szybko umierają

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
MAF the inf health affects also on Yellow characters for example milhawk you cant make any damage to him and to the buggy crew cant make any damage when inf health activate. also the inf health ally its not working also.

Blob55

Reaction score
MAF the inf health affects also on Yellow characters for example milhawk you cant make any damage to him and to the buggy crew cant make any damage when inf health activate. also the inf health ally its not working also.
I think inf health prioritizes yellow over blue health people.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
I think inf health prioritizes yellow over blue health people.

i think it will never update for the meantime like the other games, but if you want search for fling i used it for the meantime with no issues while waiting for MAF, currently he is very busy recovering his health issues.