Trainer Search

skymaster666

Donor
Reaction score
I tried to use the health cheat, and only that.
When I activate it during combat it works fine, but as soon as it ends I get a loading screen with an error.
When I load the save file (with the cheat still activated) everything works fine, till I enter combat. Then I get the loading screen with the error message again

Arrac

Reaction score
Would be nice if you could add more; faster kingdom management times.unlimited bp, travel without fatigue teleport

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will work on this game again today ,So quick checking of the code i figured out the cause of the crashing issue and fixed it , Working on newer cheats at the moment .

Last edited:

RiwPL

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, you've just made a lot of people go crazy in anticipation :D
You're the man ;)

Also, the newest version of game is 1.0.3

Reaction score
antifun can you fix a option that Changes the amount of day needed for events and Projects to 1?

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
I tried to use the health cheat, and only that.
When I activate it during combat it works fine, but as soon as it ends I get a loading screen with an error.
When I load the save file (with the cheat still activated) everything works fine, till I enter combat. Then I get the loading screen with the error message again

Just to let you know (in case that would hlep somehow) I've got the same error (with version 1.0.3 of the game from Steam) while activating the health cheat when I was in automatically pause at the beginning of a fight (I guess it's not considered as 'in combat' yet). Luckilly, in this case, I return to the main menu BUT the save is not corrupted. I haven't tried the other cheats.

Reaction score
you would be a god send if you could add instant event and Project completion timer. also make sure to fix it so that any companion quests isn't automatically failed. ran across that problem when i used cheat Engine table

Teutonius

Reaction score
Got into fight, lost some health too, activated inf.health and boom
Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor.get_HPleft () [0x00016] in
<e189639fa6cc4eef95a5ee8bd4296af1>:0

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Got into fight, lost some health too, activated inf.health and boom
Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor.get_HPleft () [0x00016] in
<e189639fa6cc4eef95a5ee8bd4296af1>:0
You used latest trainer ? 1.0.3 ?

Reaction score
antifun. you have to tell me if im being to annoying but do you Think you have an estimated time on thoose kingdom management options?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
antifun. you have to tell me if im being to annoying but do you Think you have an estimated time on thoose kingdom management options?
If you can send me a save i will take a look at it .

Fullbladder

Reaction score
Using the second most recent trainer (before BP and Projects were added), a few bugs hit. I went into combat and kill a creature, then activated both HP and XP. The fight finished w/o issue. (i didnt notice if i got hit and it kept my life up, but i suspect it worked fine, was a quick fight) I leveled one guy up just fine, but the 2nd guy wouldnt go past the class level up screen. I tried a 3rd, and it was still showing the 2nd person's screen. I disabled the cheats, saved, and reloaded. The game crashed. I started it back up again and loaded the save just fine, and i was able to level my guys as normal. So i suspect restarting the game will clear the bugs that the cheats cause. Not sure if zoning will trigger anything, or if saving while they are active will do anything, but this is what im working with. Enable when i need them. disable afterwards, save, reload game.

Meeepr

Reaction score
I'm getting a "boop" sound when trying to activate "BP cheat". Cheat does not activate.