Trainer Search

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
With trainer +8 and game 1.0.3
- I can activate Health cheat (in combat as requested) but nothing changes, my team has its health decreasing when receiving damages
- If I try to activate the unlimited spell (in combat and after having selected a player with spells as requested) I've got a message saying that I can't quicksave during a combat
Hope this helps

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yea all im getting is a boop sound as well
With trainer +8 and game 1.0.3
- I can activate Health cheat (in combat as requested) but nothing changes, my team has its health decreasing when receiving damages
- If I try to activate the unlimited spell (in combat and after having selected a player with spells as requested) I've got a message saying that I can't quicksave during a combat
Hope this helps
Did you guys open Stats window where BP shows before attempting to activate it ? .

bp.png

TheStranger81

Reaction score
I can't use mega experience....I managed to start it once but all member aside the main one get it......Since then i hear the beep sound and it will not activate again :(

Roseus Exinani

Reaction score
The trainers before the most recent update worked fine for me. With the most current one, the infinite weight says activated but I see no changes and the infinite money just gives me a beep. Tried the inifinite BP in another progressed save and nothing and I used the cheat as instructed.

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
Did you guys open Stats window where BP shows before attempting to activate it ? .

View attachment 6599
Well, for me no, I'm only trying to use Health cheat and Inf Spells cheat, I haven"t tried the others so no reason to open Stat window, it's only to try Inf BP isn't it ?
Also, the game release and update 1.0.4 a few hours ago... and it has some issues so they're probably going to release a 1.0.5 today or very soon, so with all those nearly daily updates you may want to wait a stable version before spending time on this trainer or else you'll have to edit it too often if each new game update breaks it.

RodandTackle

Reaction score
Health cheat and exp cheat work fine for me with the +8 trainer (took no damage from an attack that hit me and got approx 4k exp from 3 bandits). BP isn't really needed imo as using the gold cheat you can just buy 25k BP from one of the first merchants in the capital. Haven't tried the spells cheat yet, but will report back when I have done.

Spell amount is also working fine. Did you select a single character when using the spells cheat at all? If not, that could be why it didn't work. Otherwise, make sure you rebind the F5 and F8 keys on the trainer so you're not trying to quick save or quick load, and try it again.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
How to stop using the fast project thing?
Once it reduces a project time to 1 day there is no going back ,

Health cheat and exp cheat work fine for me with the +8 trainer (took no damage from an attack that hit me and got approx 4k exp from 3 bandits). BP isn't really needed imo as using the gold cheat you can just buy 25k BP from one of the first merchants in the capital. Haven't tried the spells cheat yet, but will report back when I have done.

Spell amount is also working fine. Did you select a single character when using the spells cheat at all? If not, that could be why it didn't work. Otherwise, make sure you rebind the F5 and F8 keys on the trainer so you're not trying to quick save or quick load, and try it again.

Thanks for the clarification , Are you having any issues at all ? .

Vhalyr

Reaction score
Ouch!

Well, thanks a lot, by the way....i was about to lose the game, only your trainer prevented that <3

RodandTackle

Reaction score
Once it reduces a project time to 1 day there is no going back ,

Thanks for the clarification , Are you having any issues at all ? .

BP cheat just gave me a bloop noise and didn't activate, didn't really care though as I've already bought the 25k BP from the merchant.

Fast Projects acted a little weirdly for me earlier. Activated it as you said to, backed out of the project menu and kingdom management completely, went back in and it told me that my on-going projects had passed their deadlines and so were unavailable. Reloaded the save I made before activating the cheat, with the trainer off, projects completely instantly when I reloaded back in.

Haven't tried the money, weight or items ones though, as I'm not currently in a position where I need them.

I updated the game earlier before doing any testing, so as far as i'm aware, i'm on the latest version.

Vhalyr

Reaction score
I need a further clarification, though: if i set project time to 1 on one save, will it only affect that one save, or the whole game?
Meaning, do i have to uninstall the whole game to remove it?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I need a further clarification, though: if i set project time to 1 on one save, will it only affect that one save, or the whole game?
The current save only .

RodandTackle

Reaction score

I deactivated the trainer, saved, and then restarted the game without the trainer being on before assigning new projects, and now i'm back to the default timings.

rungok

Reaction score
The infinite BP cheat doesn't work. I did try it the way you indicated, by bringing up the page with kingdom info and BP and then activating it. Just beeps at me after 15-ish seconds.

RodandTackle

Reaction score
Actually seems like the money cheat isn't working either. Tried on my existing savefile and on a brand new one, both got a bloop noise after 15s or so and nothing changed. Worked fine on the +6 version, not anymore, so the latest update broke the money cheat stuff at least.

Another odd thing is that the mega exp cheat works fine on my existing save, but on a brand new one the NPCs level far faster than the MC in the tutorial. After the first couple of fights the MC was around level 4 and Linzi was 11+

Last edited:

John Reeves

Donor
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if someone would explain more on the cheats issues and if more cheats requested list them and i will see what i can do .

I can make a short vid w/ using the trainer by following the instuction. Tell me if you want me to.