Trainer Search

Dulann

Reaction score
When you close the trainer while cheats are activated it wont turn off , I will test it a bit more myself and see if there is anything i can improve on ,But like i mentioned it wasn't easy getting a trainer done for this game .

I'm sorry to bother you; but it would be a big help if this had stealth capability. I don't use it for online and I don't care about the multiplayer aspect. I took advantage of this when Steam was letting us play it for four days.

SHERMANATOR5156

Reaction score
Trainer sort of works, it tends to hard crash the game at certain checkpoints in the missions. Before that point it works pretty well, but an update would be appreciated. I have found that the “Basics” missions, safehouse nightmare and kill room missions don’t usually have this problem and I can grind those with the trainer for plenty of XP and money. I’ll update if I find any other missions that dont crash with the trainer.

Redspeed93

Reaction score
Need a new one! Preferably with more options, such as infinite stealth!

pickyourliche

Reaction score
Cursed thing is up to version 1.89.603 now. Would love an update. My friends abandoned it when the DLC got stupid but I'd like to play around with it for fun. Thanks Mr AF

ItsSkyie(Sky)

Reaction score
If any of Mrantifun's trainer crash or even auto deletes the trainer due to it "being a virus"
Turn off Windows Defender fully by switching it from automatically on startup to manually or off. It should work, after I did that windows stopped being stupid.

Kramo34

Reaction score
To Anyone that reads this it works as of the day this was posted

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Good work making a trainer for this game, MrAntiGod! Though it might have been better to provide a BLT mod for it instead, although having a trainer that is literally "click and play" without having to modify files is pretty great in and itself. I know there's at least four popular BLT mods that provide a huge variety of cheats already out there anyway but no trainers as far as I know, so that's cool as balls.

Thanks for your time making a trainer for this tired old game. Really appreciate that.

Crater

Reaction score
The current trainer works just fine as of 10-17-18

But for the love of god people, you need to read basic instructions or your game WILL crash.

"Notice:

• This is a basic trainer because the game uses encryptions
  • First you must go into a mission and once you go in you will be able to activate the trainer , Once you finish the mission you must deactivate the trainer and once you enter another mission you activate it again"

Wolverine0

Reaction score
doesn't work for me, tried on latest payday 2 version, offline mission, contract diamond heist, in game hiding behind a desk, tab out, open up trainer, presses f1, works, f2-f4 works, antivirus blocks it and deletes it, unblock it and restore it, turn antivirus off, trainer doesn't activate anymore, game glitches with inf ammo, no reload and inf health working even with trainer closed, game later crashes

BEFORE starting the game unpackage trainer activate your antivirus will say it is a bug. Then tell it to restore it. I am not sure if you can start with it in the background first but go into the game start a mission turn the cheats on then before the mission ends screen comes up turn the cheats off.

Squypt

Reaction score
doesn't work for me, tried on latest payday 2 version, offline mission, contract diamond heist, in game hiding behind a desk, tab out, open up trainer, presses f1, works, f2-f4 works, antivirus blocks it and deletes it, unblock it and restore it, turn antivirus off, trainer doesn't activate anymore, game glitches with inf ammo, no reload and inf health working even with trainer closed, game later crashes
if the antivirus delete it you have to restart the game and the trainer