Trainer Search

JayDog8404

Reaction score
try to open the trainer and get an archive is either unknown format or damaged message

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I honestly hoped for a "Stealth" cheat but this trainer will be enough to enjoy the game despite its huge difficulty.

lolololman

Reaction score
Payday 2 V1.86.496 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
Notice:
  • This is a basic trainer because the game uses encryptions
  • First you must go into a mission and once you go in you will be able to activate the trainer , Once you finish the mission you must deactivate the trainer and once you enter another mission you activate it again
thank now can heist like a boos

Jay Te

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
wont let me download, says its dangerous.

Turn off Real Time protection in Windows Defender. Extract the folder from the RAR file. Add the folder to the exclusions list then tun on real time protection again
Virus & Threat protection > settings

OM3GA-0

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the moment I purchased the Ultimate Edition because I was enjoying the game so much, WeMod stopped working with the game, and I really miss having the large array of options. Now when I use the second download listed, it automatically opens in WeMod.

Mr.Rage450

Reaction score
Could you update the trainer? When i start it up it says "There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game."

cards89

Reaction score
payday 2 trainer isnt working with the new update witch is 1.102.951 can you fix it or make a new trainer that will work this the new update

cards89

Reaction score
When you close the trainer while cheats are activated it wont turn off , I will test it a bit more myself and see if there is anything i can improve on ,But like i mentioned it wasn't easy getting a trainer done for this game .
this trainer is not working since the new update witch is 1.102.951

Winternoise

Reaction score
Yup Trainer is outdated.
As soon as the games starts after clicking on play in weemod, the game ctd.

*Nvm, looks like its caused by the SuperBLT Script which is requiered for mods.

Last edited:

IhateCheaters

Reaction score
still dont work for me... i try some helps by wemod forum but still dont work. update ?