Trainer Search

will

Reaction score
Thanks !
A Request:
Could you add an option for infinite attribute (aktive and passiv) and skill Points?
It's really annoying leveling up to level 30 just because i want to have 3 attributes maxed out

For now, I'm using another trainer to boost my exp so I can do that attribute points.
It's not what I want but I guess it will do.

I would prefer the mr.antifun trainer instead

Richard_Drake

Reaction score
i may have found a glitch while using this trainer, I have used the infnite items cheat and now my characters individual inventory is full up of max stack lockpicks, cant get ride of them even with trainer not running if i sell a stack it is replaced with a new one. Not sure if anything can be done about it on your end. or if it was a game glitch.

Noraksa

Reaction score
Quit the game, restart without the trainer and then start selling, you will need some time to sell all lockpicks but you should be able to do it. Think you have 999 or 9999 items alltogether.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1.0.1.0064 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Items
  3. Inf.Money
  4. Max Exp
  5. Easy Craft

Notice:
  • First go into game world then activate health and exp cheats
  • First open inventory then activate items and money cheat
  • First go into crafting window and select any item to craft ,Now activate Easy craft cheat and click on any item you want to craft it wont require anything
Credit to @sebastianemilh for gifting the game allowing us to provide a trainer for this game to the whole community .

Thank you, ever so, for this trainer MAF. God bless.

3dfx

Reaction score
This works in the new version (1.0.2.89) also.

will

Reaction score
i may have found a glitch while using this trainer, I have used the infnite items cheat and now my characters individual inventory is full up of max stack lockpicks, cant get ride of them even with trainer not running if i sell a stack it is replaced with a new one. Not sure if anything can be done about it on your end. or if it was a game glitch.
I had the same issue, it's stacked...it's going to take a looooongggg time but you can sell the items.

make sure the trainer is off, and be ready to click and press enter for a very long time.

you can sell them and free up your inv. it is just going to take time

Michael Sharp

Reaction score
Cannot download this trainer because it's detected as a virus for some reason, please fix this issue.