Trainer Search

Arkysfox

Reaction score
Hi Mr Anti-fun,
The v1.1.0.0035 Trainer +5 (F1 inf health) does not work on game v1.1.0.0035. All other options F2-F5 work. But the old trainer 1.0.1.0064 +5 works fine on all options F1-F5? Any ideas, as the new 64-bit trainer loads smoother, but wont work (inf health) the other works fine but loads slow? Thanks

Update: A new version of the game v1.1.1.0064, not to be confused with v1.0.1.0064 with same problem as above. So old trainer doesn't seem to break as yet, just slow.

Last edited:

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
F1 isn't working for me either (on either version). An update to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Arkysfox

Reaction score
F1 isn't working for me either (on either version). An update to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Very odd the old version doesn't work. I'd only like a fix when he can fit it in i guess as it works fine for me except it loads slow since patch 35 was added, plus the new 1.1.1.0064 exhibits the same symptoms as patch 1.0.1.0035 (slow loading) about 10-15 seconds or so to enable.

koraboros

Reaction score
a me non funziona ne F3 ne F4 ho la versione 1.2.0.0028 forse non ho capito come abilitarle : Confuso:.

se potete aiutarmi grazie

Jon Engqvist

Reaction score
the infinite health is not working for my, sorry
Same here.. though I did kill one giant magical golem without dying so I did think that it worked for a couple of hours.

Update: It works. Just had to activate the health during combat and it sorted everything out. :)

Last edited:

Shaun1993

Reaction score
Might need a new trainer, there's been a few updates and the first big dlc just released. It seems like, for me at least, that with any of the trainers currently available all the cheats work fine except for the Max Exp one, which isn't really an issue for me anyway because for some reason if you use that cheat early on it makes any future followers/companions/sidekicks be at a super high level without gaining all their possible skill/stat upgrades which seems to be a part of the game's coding, no trainer can do anything about it, the upside however is that any character you do use that cheat on you can level really high until they have every skill/spell available to their class(es).

Last edited:

xfxsi

Reaction score
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Beast of Wintertrainer

Mibiki

Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but every time I download the latest version it won't open and it tells me there's trojans. When's the next update for the Beast of Winter?

HIDDENMCNASTY

Reaction score
inf exp doesnt seem to work or am i just doing it wrong?

edit: nvm saw that a new one came out today!

Last edited:

Alun1

Reaction score
still seem to be having issues with inf. health not working. yes i followed the instructions

Shaun1993

Reaction score
Ok thanks, that's great, but for anyone that cares about getting achievements on steam/gog can't use in-game console commands because they disable achievements. However, using 3rd party cheat trainers like the ones provided here, don't disable achievements.

Also, I'm not sure if the game has been updated, but no matter what I do I can't get the Inf Health cheat to work. So maybe the trainer needs an update?

Shaun1993

Reaction score
Well, now I can only get the Max Exp cheat to work. The game has been updated to 2.1, so it seems for any of the other cheats to work we would need a trainer update as well.